Part 4 of Dan Vogel's Interview with Gospel Tangents

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dan Vogel
_Emeritus

Part 4 of Dan Vogel's Interview with Gospel Tangents

Post by _Dan Vogel »

Part 4 (of 9) of my interview with Rick Bennett of Gospel Tangents is now up. We discuss priesthood restoration and Manchester, rather than Fayette, as the place the church was organized on 6 April 1830.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0pguvO2hJo
I do not want you to think that I am very righteous, for I am not.
Joseph Smith (History of the Church 5:401)
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: Part 4 of Dan Vogel's Interview with Gospel Tangents

Post by _Shulem »

Ha, ha, Dan! A little slow there getting the first SIX listed and figured out for April 6. No doubt the official church history is not entirely accurate and can't possibly address all the issues and account for everything that took place -- when and where? No telling how many people Joseph and Oliver were baptizing or how many girls Joseph was porking.

Poor Emma.

:twisted:
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Dan!

Answer the phone!
_Dan Vogel
_Emeritus

Post by _Dan Vogel »

Shulem wrote:Ha, ha, Dan! A little slow there getting the first SIX listed and figured out for April 6. No doubt the official church history is not entirely accurate and can't possibly address all the issues and account for everything that took place -- when and where? No telling how many people Joseph and Oliver were baptizing or how many girls Joseph was porking.

Poor Emma.

:twisted:

Yeah, I have a limited memory for all the detail one's needs these complex issues. Plus we were supposed to talk about the First Vision and Book of Abraham, so I'm not always up on the details of any given subject. I was looking for David Whitmer and Peter Whitmer Jr., baptized in early June 1829 while the Book of Mormon was being translated in their father's home.
_Dan Vogel
_Emeritus

Post by _Dan Vogel »

Shulem wrote:Dan!

Answer the phone!

Funny!