Do Mormons think Trump is president due to divine providence

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_fetchface
_Emeritus

Re: Do Mormons think Trump is president due to divine provid

Post by _fetchface »

Fiannan wrote:Which part, the area where people leave feces in the streets or the part where there is so much homelessness that Dr. Drew warned of major epidemics breaking out?

Mormons should relocate from that place to be honest.

I'm in some mysterious third part I guess. The feces in the streets here were left by dogs, although I think ultimate responsibility for the leaving lies with the human owners.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas
My Blog: http://untanglingmybrain.blogspot.com/
_SuperDell
_Emeritus

Post by _SuperDell »

esodije wrote:No, but Hillary’s losing—definitely a supernatural intervention of some kind.

Or, the Director of the FBI coming out within 10 days of the election and publicly announcing Hillary was being investigated for possible criminal conduct scared a lot of voters from her.

He did not say the same about Trump - that came out after the election.

He should have been prosecuted for using his office to influence an election.

Odd how nothing from the FBI ended up as a prosecution of any kind for Hillary Clinton - once she lost.
“Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love truth.”
― Joseph Joubert
_esodije
_Emeritus

Post by _esodije »

Or, the Director of the FBI coming out within 10 days of the election and publicly announcing Hillary was being investigated for possible criminal conduct scared a lot of voters from her.

Hillary Clinton was patently guilty of the most egregious mishandling of classified matter that anyone has ever walked away from without prosecution. And why did she walk? Simple—she was a Democrat luminary and presidential candidate. It’s possible that James Comey influenced the election, but that’s nothing compared to keeping classified on an eminently hack-able personal server and then destroying evidence in the form of tens of thousands of e-mails.