Joseph Bishop Confessed in the 1980s, Kept His MTC Position

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Meadowchik
_Emeritus

Re: Joseph Bishop Confessed in the 1980s, Kept His MTC Posit

Post by _Meadowchik »

Now, I feel like an ass. I should not have said anything, it won't load anymore. While trying to set up an optimal recording room, for a manual recording, it stopped loading. I have the first 3 minutes from my first attempt.
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

karl61 wrote:
fetchface wrote:I've done some searching on the internet and can't find a picture of Denson when she was young or any indication of whether this recording of Bishop was leaked to the Trib or released voluntarily to the Trib by BYUPD.

Denson in the MTC

https://i.redd.it/skk1s0tjeq011.jpg

i can see elder thompson's name tag but mckenna's because of her bust size i not readable- they are actually giggling over where they first had sex in SA.

i guess mckenna cup size at 36c!

just guessin'

k
_esodije
_Emeritus

Post by _esodije »

Timing question: If Bishop served as MTC president from 1983 to 1986, and Denson first approached Leavitt about Bishop in 1987 (which presumably happened before her interview with Asay), then the church didn't leave Bishop in his MTC post at that point, because he'd already been released. Does Bishop say on the BYUPD recording that he confessed his MTC misconduct to an ecclesiastical authority before 1987?
_Meadowchik
_Emeritus

Post by _Meadowchik »

esodije wrote:Timing question: If Bishop served as MTC president from 1983 to 1986, and Denson first approached Leavitt about Bishop in 1987 (which presumably happened before her interview with Asay), then the church didn't leave Bishop in his MTC post at that point, because he'd already been released. Does Bishop say on the BYUPD recording that he confessed his MTC misconduct to an ecclesiastical authority before 1987?

Denson was in the MTC in 1984.
_Meadowchik
_Emeritus

Post by _Meadowchik »

Meadowchik wrote:Now, I feel like an ass. I should not have said anything, it won't load anymore. While trying to set up an optimal recording room, for a manual recording, it stopped loading. I have the first 3 minutes from my first attempt.

Phew, now I feel slightly less of an ass, through no merit of my own, LOL.

So the audio is back up on the KUTV article: https://kutv.com/news/local/former-mtc- ... wsource=cl

And back on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psoZPov ... e=youtu.be

The mentions of Elder Asay's involvement is just after 53 minutes.