Mrs Bednar - Kinshasa temple is as beautiful as Rome temple

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: Mrs Bednar - Kinshasa temple is as beautiful as Rome tem

Post by _Shulem »

I have a question wrote:So, the Rome temple dedication got the entire quorum of 15 Apostles, plus wives, entourages, hangers on, press and Sheri Dew, for the whole weekend. What did the Kinshasa temple dedication get? That’s right, Mr & Mrs Whack-A-Mole. Not a First Presidency, not a Q12 Presidency, not even a senior Apostle could be bothered turning up. They left it to old Dog-With-Two-Balls.

Who needs Mormon apostles and prophets when they got Cain?

Cain on his way to the Congo Temple:

I'm going to kill my brother
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Hello, I'm elder Renlund.

I'm white and delightsome. I'm fat and have been given an all expenses paid VISA card to come visit the African saints and bless your temple. Help yourselves to refreshments. There are donuts and pink punch.

_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Dedicatory Prayer for the Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple wrote:Please forgive us our weaknesses and allow the Holy Spirit to be unrestrained.

You're weak, Renlund, a pathetic man that will never fill the shoes of a so-called prophet, seer, and revelator. You're a pathetic excuse of a prophet. Don't even try to prophesy or predict the future. You're a faker!

Dedicatory Prayer for the Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple wrote:We thank Thee for directing Thy prophet to build a holy temple in this city, in this country, at this time.

Which prophet? You mean Monson, right? You bastard! You and NelSatan have thrown former President Monson under the bus. And now you walk in and take credit and glory to yourselves while crapping all over Monsons good name, "Mormon".

Dedicatory Prayer for the Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple wrote:We thank Thee for this beautiful building and for all who have labored to build it and for the miracles that occurred during its construction.

You lying SOB, there haven't been any miracles while this ugly temple has been constructed. You're making crap up out of thin air. You bastard apostle of Mormonism. You're a fraud!

RFM, are you there?

Dedicatory Prayer for the Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple wrote:We are grateful for faithful saints around the world who have contributed the resources to make this joyous day possible.

How much less they contributed compared to the Rome Temple! The African temple has been given a pittance while Rome gets 10 times more! Where is the fairness in that? Where is the equality? Thus we see not all men are created equal in the eyes of the white and delightsome god of Mormonism.

Dedicatory Prayer for the Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple wrote:We pray for Thy protection against any forces of nature and that any who come to these premises with evil intent will be frustrated. Wilt Thou keep all safe.

I have a feeling this request will be denied.

Dedicatory Prayer for the Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple wrote:Our Heavenly Father, this holy temple is built on the banks of one of the mightiest rivers of the world, with a constant flow year-round as it empties into the Atlantic Ocean.

Stupid Mormons! Building this temple just 4,000 feet away from a huge bend on the Congo river was utterly foolish. The floods will come! This temple will be swept away in the floods! Houston, we have a problem. The African temple will be swept away in the water. It's only a matter of time.

Dedicatory Prayer for the Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple wrote:Bless Thy children throughout the temple district who are hungry, who have inadequate shelter, and who face daily suffering. May they be given special blessings.

Special blessings? Silly Mormon talk. How about using a little of that 32 billion in stock to help feed the hungry kids? Put your money where your mouth is, Renlund.

Dedicatory Prayer for the Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple wrote:May those who oppress and abuse any of Thy children, especially Thy beloved daughters, be thwarted.

Especially the daughters? Are they more important than the sons? It's not as bad to abuse boys as it is girls? That's the message given by Renlund who has probably abused many a boy during his abusive career in Mormonism.

I get it. Yes, I do.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

This is what awaits the Kinshasha temple -- located just 4,000 ft from the Congo River

The floods will come and the temple will be swept away in sewer and garbage!

Stupid Mormon church!

I, Shulem, prophesy that the temple will be destroyed.

Mark my words. Write it down, today. It will come to pass.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

Shulem wrote:Hello, I'm elder Renlund.

I'm white and delightsome. I'm fat and have been given an all expenses paid VISA card to come visit the African saints and bless your temple. Help yourselves to refreshments. There are donuts and pink punch.

Who paid the travel expenses for Mr Renlund’s adult daughter to join him on the trip?
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

I have a question wrote:Who paid the travel expenses for Mr Renlund’s adult daughter to join him on the trip?

This is for the Renlund family vacation to Africa.

Support the Apostle Fund
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Well at least Poke'n in the Ass Brigham's Marvelous House of Hand-shakes is worth it. $2.0 BILLION for SLC Temple renovation.
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

ELDER GEORGE F. RICHARDS
Of the Council of the Twelve Apostles
April 1939 General conference wrote:
The negro is an unfortunate man. He has been given a black skin. But that is as nothing compared with that greater handicap that he is not permitted to receive the Priesthood and the ordinances of the temple, necessary to prepare men and women to enter into and enjoy a fulness of glory in the celestial kingdom.

What is the reason for this condition, we ask, and I find it to my
satisfaction to think that as spirit children of our Eternal Father they
were not valiant in the fight. We are told that Michael and his angels
fought, and we understand that we stood with Christ our Lord, on the
platform, "Father, thy will be done, and the glory be thine forever." I
cannot conceive our Father consigning his children to a condition such
as that of the negro race, if they had been valiant in the spirit world in
that war in heaven. Neither could they have been a part of those who
rebelled and were cast down, for the latter had not the privilege of
tabernacling in the flesh.

<snip>

So the condition of the antediluvians, of those who rebelled in the
beginning, Lucifer and his followers, and the negro race that we have
been speaking of, are object lessons from which we should profit.

The negro man is unfortunate for two reasons:

1. He has black skin
2. He doesn't get the priesthood

I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.