Did Smac97 Get Fired From MD&D???

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Madison54
_Emeritus

Did Smac97 Get Fired From MD&D???

Post by _Madison54 »

I haven't been on there that much lately, but was just over there and noticed he's no longer posting (for the last 2 months). He was on there 24/7 before the middle of December, posting extremely long posts and always responding on almost every single thread. Many thought he'd been hired to spend all day on there.

Anyone know what happened to him?
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Re: Did Smac97 Get Fired From MD&D???

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Perhaps he got a full time job as a lawyer? If so, good for him and hopefully he keeps it.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

I will just come out and ask.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

SMAC97 may have been mothballed for now, but if an ex-Mormon critical assessment is deemed sufficient to call a Mormcon 2 then Smac, Scott Lloyd, Juliann, Selek, and Pahoran will be wheeled onto the tarmac for launching upon orders.

Heaven forbid a Mormcon 1 is ever called. The ballistic warheads from Mormcon 2 will be supplemented with Louis Midgley, William Hamblin, Alan Wyatt, John Gee, and Stephen Smoot.

Dr. Daniel C. Peterson will be held in reserve as a planetary failsafe device. No alien species can be allowed to capture the seer stone or the financial ledgers.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Tator
_Emeritus

Post by _Tator »

Maybe he has a broken shelf.
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

Tator wrote:Maybe he has a broken shelf.

Yeah. It happens to the best of us. By this time next year, he will be posting down in the Telestial Kingdom with Shulem and the all the other ex apologists.
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

cwald wrote:
Tator wrote:Maybe he has a broken shelf.

Yeah. It happens to the best of us. By this time next year, he will be posting down in the Telestial Kingdom with Shulem and the all the other ex apologists.

:lol:

I heard that!

I love my Anus thread down on the telestial board! It's been fun poking fun at the very idea that Mormon man-god has one. And my Second Token thread is a real doozy.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

My shelf broke -- I can't take it any longer!