New RFM Podcast on Temple Changes

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: New RFM Podcast on Temple Changes

Post by _Shulem »

Mormonicious wrote:Ah, the Never Changing Ever Changing Mormon Free-Mason ceremony. Let's all get NAKED for Mormon man god and his Son B*****d jesus!!!!!!!!

Only homosexual experience I ever had in my life was with a shaky handed initiatory worker in the Mormon SL Temple. Didn't enjoy it at all, in fact never did initiatory work again.

You do realize, I ASSume, that Mormon Man-god has an anus? It's a pity they don't mention that in the temple endowment. With all the grab-ass going on in the temple initiatory you'd think members would come to terms that Man-god has an ass too. A hole in one!

:lol:

Heavenly Father has an ANUS?
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

NewNameNoah, has posted a new audio with captions for the recent temple changes.

You owe it to yourself to check it out

2019 Mormon Temple Endowment Ceremony
[w/ changes noted]
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

First Presidency Statement on Temples wrote: Prophets have taught that there will be no end to such adjustments as directed by the Lord to His servants.

Source, please? Which prophets?

What teachings were given by "prophets" that temple endowment "adjustments" would be a continuous undertaking?

Isn't this just smoke blowing out the ass off today's First Presidency?
_SuperDell
_Emeritus

Post by _SuperDell »

When did Joe have the revelation that gave him the temple ceremonies?
Where is it written?
“Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love truth.”
― Joseph Joubert