Hey Rosebud, what is the significance of kevensting???

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Hey Rosebud, what is the significance of kevensting???

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

kevensting

Keven Sting?

Kevin?

Our own Kevin Graham is a giant bumble bee with a big ass stinger?

Sting?

Related to the lead singer of The Police?

Or this is a "sting" operation led by the brave Keven?
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Rosebud
_Emeritus

Re: Hey Rosebud, what is the significance of kevensting???

Post by _Rosebud »

Huh?

I don't have the bandwidth to keep track of the humor and the insults on this board.
Chronological List of Relevant Documents, Media Reports and Occurrences with Links regarding the lawsuit alleging President Nelson's daughter and son-in-law are sexual predators.

By our own Mary (with maybe some input from me when I can help). Thank you Mary!

Thread about the lawsuit

Thread about Mary's chronological document
_toon
_Emeritus

Post by _toon »

The ability of people here to figure out who's the sock puppet and who isn't is amazing. I can't even keep track of who's an asshole and who isn't. Pretty sure next time I read one of your posts that I won't remember that you're an ass. I'll just have to figure that out based on the merits of your next post and not my inability to recollect your history.
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

toon wrote:The ability of people here to figure out who's the sock puppet and who isn't is amazing. I can't even keep track of who's an asshole and who isn't. Pretty sure next time I read one of your posts that I won't remember that you're an ass. I'll just have to figure that out based on the merits of your next post and not my inability to recollect your history.
I don’t forget the trolls.
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !