Meet the Mormons who delivered a victory to Satan...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Meet the Mormons who delivered a victory to Satan...

Post by _I have a question »

These are the people who fronted the "Meet The Mormons" campaign, who Nelson has now claimed were actually working towards a victory for Satan.
THE HUMANITARIAN
Bishnu Adhikari
After leaving his village to receive a degree in Engineering, Bishnu Adhikari returned to his home in Nepal with a newfound faith and a determination to help improve the living conditions of the area. Bishnu now travels to remote villages in the Himalayan Mountains to build roads, schools and water systems, all while living with his faith and respecting his culture and his family’s expectations.
I wonder how Bishnu feels about being labelled by his Prophet as delivering a victory for Satan?
http://meetthemormons.com/post/94677904 ... er-leaving
THE COACH
Ken Niumatalolo
As Head Football Coach of the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, Ken Niumatalolo balances the pressures of his high-stress job by putting his family and faith first. In the competitive, high-stakes world of college football, he made the shocking decision to cancel staff meetings on Sundays, traditionally seen as critical to the team’s success, to instead honor the Sabbath day.
I wonder how Ken feels about being labelled by his Prophet as delivering a victory for Satan?
http://meetthemormons.com/post/94678037 ... ball-coach
THE FIGHTER
Carolina Muñoz Marin
With her husband’s help, extreme sports enthusiast Carolina Muñoz Marin has fought her way to the top of women’s amateur kickboxing in Costa Rica, challenging the traditional stereotypes of a Mormon woman. In between family time and training for competitions, Carolina and her husband run a charity to help those in Costa Rica who are less fortunate.
I wonder how Carolina feels about being labelled by her Prophet as delivering a victory for Satan?
http://meetthemormons.com/post/94678181 ... arolina-muñoz-marin-with-her
THE BISHOP
Jermaine Sullivan
Jermaine Sullivan works full-time as an academic counselor to 200 students in order to support his wife and three kids. He also volunteers full-time as a Bishop of a Mormon church in Atlanta, Georgia. He leads his diverse congregation with youthful exuberance while shattering stereotypes of what it means to be a Mormon Bishop.
I wonder how Bishop Sullivan feels about being labelled by his Prophet as delivering a victory for Satan?
http://meetthemormons.com/post/94678323 ... e-sullivan
THE MISSIONARY MOM
Dawn Armstrong
Dawn Armstrong, a struggling single mother, had hit rock bottom and lost all hope. Then she met some Mormon missionaries who helped her and her son get back on their feet and start a new life. Her son is now older and ready to fulfill his two-year voluntary missionary work. As she helps him prepare to leave home for the first time ever, she also prepares to say goodbye.
I wonder how Dawn feels about being labelled by her Prophet as delivering a victory for Satan?
http://meetthemormons.com/post/94678435 ... -armstrong
THE CANDY BOMBER
Col. Gail Halvorsen (Ret.)
Known as “The Candy Bomber” during the 1940s Berlin Airlift, Gail Halvorsen sparked a movement when he started dropping candy tied to parachutes out of his airplane window to children below. This small act of kindness quickly became a life-saving boost to the morale of the people of West Berlin and soon caught worldwide attention and support.
I wonder how Col. Halvorsen (Ret.) feels about being labelled by his Prophet as delivering a victory for Satan?
http://meetthemormons.com/post/94678516 ... -ret-known

Were they given advance notice, or did they learn that they had been batting for Satan at the same time the rest of us were told they were? Should they be subject to a church court based on their delivering a victory for Satan?
Last edited by Guest on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Re: Meet the Mormons who delivered a victory to Satan...

Post by _Holy Ghost »

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

Here's how various Church dignitaries described a victory for Satan...
“It’s breaking new ground,” said Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles about the release of “Meet the Mormons.” “It’s an effort to increase understanding, not to proselytize.” Elder Holland explained the movie was moved to the big screen because “the film was so successful with test audiences.”

“I find it fun and edifying, and it’s a remarkable experience to be here with so many people in this event on this night when they see it for the first time,” said Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles

“Very touching, very inspiring. I really enjoyed it,” said Mitt Romney, former presidential candidate, governor of Massachusetts and head of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games held in Salt Lake City.

https://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/ ... onal-debut
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

The dark lord wins whenever "Mormon" is uttered.

Look into my eyes

Satan is asking you to say Mormon just one more time .....

"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Just say Mormon once, or twice .... Mormon, Mormon .... feels good

Now bow to the dark lord ..... hahahahahahahahahaha

"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Mormon, Mormon, Mormon ....... hahahahahah .... devil, devil .... hahahahaha