Any Comments from Dr. Peterson on This? About Evolution

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Any Comments from Dr. Peterson on This? About Evolution

Post by _Philo Sofee »

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/ ... antibodies

And it is supposed that evolution is not happening... :rolleyes: And this is Nobel Prize WInning material going on here!

If that was the case, how come scientists today can use it for our benefit, and even speed it up? This has fascinating implications. For instance, check this link out as well! This is just fantastic!

https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/liv ... 69.article

It sure improves on the priesthood blessing of the layin on of hands and merely comforting someone psychologically. This is the real deal. Healing through science is actual and is happening, right now, daily. We have the testimony, as well as the literal evidence. So if evolution was originally the evil sent to earth from Satan, mankind has found a way to thwart the devil, and turn his machinations into good for humanity. Science defeats all the gods, and the god's own enemies.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Aristotle Smith
_Emeritus

Re: Any Comments from Dr. Peterson on This? About Evolution

Post by _Aristotle Smith »

Philo, are you ever going to get over Peterson and do something else?
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

I think Philo should keep up the criticism until he gets tired of it. DCP, and the church as a whole, needs to continually be called to task for the nonsense he and it promotes.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

A very good point Aristotle. It is time is it not, to move on to much better things? I am learning mathematics and have been wanting to discuss that, as well as philosophy in general. I have no idea what that has to do with anything else around here, perhaps it is time for me to move onto another board and other learning adventures...
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Philo Sofee wrote:https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/10/3/17931612/nobel-prize-2018-chemistry-directed-evolution-enzymes-antibodies

And it is supposed that evolution is not happening... :rolleyes: And this is Nobel Prize WInning material going on here!

If that was the case, how come scientists today can use it for our benefit, and even speed it up? This has fascinating implications. For instance, check this link out as well! This is just fantastic!

https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/liv ... 69.article

It sure improves on the priesthood blessing of the layin on of hands and merely comforting someone psychologically. This is the real deal. Healing through science is actual and is happening, right now, daily. We have the testimony, as well as the literal evidence. So if evolution was originally the evil sent to earth from Satan, mankind has found a way to thwart the devil, and turn his machinations into good for humanity. Science defeats all the gods, and the god's own enemies.

Poor DCP has to diss other authorities in order to manufacture credibility among the credulous. Only the ignorant are impressed. :cool:

I, for one, think you should pursue and share whatever interests you. If others don't appreciate you, eff 'em. :biggrin:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Tator
_Emeritus

Post by _Tator »

Philo, be yourself, I like your self.
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Philo Sofee wrote:I have no idea what that has to do with anything else around here, perhaps it is time for me to move onto another board and other learning adventures...

We have a Spirit Paradise Forum to which you may freely post such topics.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Ah, of course Shades! I shall begin to share. I suck at math, but it is fascinating to finally be learning it and seeing its power, and interesting ways we have of manipulating it to get answers out of tough questions.
Dr CamNC4Me