From ''Mopologetics, NDEs, and the LDS Afterlife''

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_mentalgymnast
_Emeritus

Re: Mopologetics, NDEs, and the Problem of the LDS Afterlife

Post by _mentalgymnast »

grindael wrote:So sit back and take it, weasel. You have no choice if you want to keep commenting on this forum.

Apparently, this is so. And I'm sure others will understand your need to express yourself this way. Although I would hope that they also understand that this constant barrage of insult does get rather pedestrian/old.

But carry on, if you must. Unless the moderators can see that your loutish behavior...when using the same pejorative over and over again...is becoming somewhat repetitive and boorish and they ask you to stop.

Regards,
MG
_grindael
_Emeritus

Re: Mopologetics, NDEs, and the Problem of the LDS Afterlife

Post by _grindael »

mentalgymnast wrote:
Apparently, this is so...

But carry on, if you must. Unless the moderators can see that your loutish behavior...when using the same pejorative over and over again...is becoming somewhat repetitive and boorish and they ask you to stop.

I'll keep carrying on, as I have always done. But since you keep replying to me, you are the one who is instigating me using your self proclaimed behavior of weasel whenever I address you now. And you continue to act as if you are innocent in all this, that you are the victim here, when in fact, it is you who instigated the labeling against me. You can't let anything go, as I've tried to do on many, many occasions. Unlike you, I keep my word, because I'm not a liar who has no integrity.

I'm only replying in kind, using your own tactics against you. And I'm not going to stop doing so, because you have made it perfectly clear that trolling is what you do. So now, you are going to continue to get a dose of your own medicine, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

And then some. Weasel.

So if you want to be addressed as a weasel again, keep on lying and replying.

I'm happy to oblige you. Weasel.
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.