Scripture reading Mormon kids are more intelligent - Nelson

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: Scripture reading Mormon kids are more intelligent - Nel

Post by _Quasimodo »

Philo Sofee wrote:
slskipper wrote:'We travel around the world, and wherever we go people ask, “What can we do to have a better life and become closer to the Lord?”'

No, they don't. This is sometimes known as "a lie".

:lol:

Amusing that all they can possibly grasp is how do we go about making kids more obedient? Why worry about that? What we need is more wisdom. How do we help people become more wise is vastly more important.

Maybe because wisdom can foster apostasy?
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Ahhhhh, just woke up from a long nap. What year is it?

1955 according to Dr. Nelson and the "Father Knows Best" buffoons.

Gee Wally, do you think my new bike is swell?

Why yes Beaver, if you ride it to school and back home, you will get good exercise, good wholesome air to your lungs and meet all kinds of nice and friendly people. What a wonderful place we live in. I know it is just like this all around the world.
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Mormonicious wrote:Ahhhhh, just woke up from a long nap. What year is it?

1955 according to Dr. Nelson and the "Father Knows Best" buffoons.

Gee Wally, do you think my new bike is swell?

Why yes Beaver, if you ride it to school and back home, you will get good exercise, good wholesome air to your lungs and meet all kinds of nice and friendly people. What a wonderful place we live in. I know it is just like this all around the world.

Ah! A trip down memory lane... It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood...
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."