"...my Mormon bishop asked me about my panties"

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Re: "...my Mormon bishop asked me about my panties"

Post by _Philo Sofee »

You Mormons submit to panty loving men on very young girls.... Does that at all help you see the silliness of your post Peacemaker?
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:You Mormons submit to panty loving men on very young girls.... Does that at all help you see the silliness of your post Peacemaker?

It's simply amazing how Mormons are so hung up on underwear. The garments are just about the wackiest thing any religion ever invented. Ugly Jesus jammies with Masonic markings! Good God. Magical protection against Satan lest one do something inappropriate with their own junk between the legs. The church doesn't want you to touch your own junk and mandates that it only be touched during intercourse with your legally and lawful wife. Good God. Mormonism is the stupidest religion on earth. How did we ever fall for that load of crap?

Well, to make a long story short -- I've made up for lost time. Just call me Woody Woodpecker who has made it a habit to pleasure myself as often as possible. Yep. Making up for lost time.

Oh well. Just saying.

lol

_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Good thing my Bishops never asked me about my underwear:

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Tator
_Emeritus

Post by _Tator »

Mormon color coded underwear: yellow in the front and brown in the back. No pictures, thanks.
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_SuperDell
_Emeritus

Post by _SuperDell »

Hey Babe, come here often?

What's your underwear?
“Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love truth.”
― Joseph Joubert