Just Published Photos of INTERIOR of Noah's Ark

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Re: Just Published Photos of INTERIOR of Noah's Ark

Post by _spotlight »

Nightlion wrote:Obviously there IS something at the center of the earth like a particle of black hole stuff around which a hollow earth rotates and generates our magnetosphere.
Starting back in 19991 I wrote a two act musical play about the Lost Ten Tribes return from the Hollow Earth. So I am partial to the idea.

A musical play? Cool. Was it ever produced? I'm in the mood for a beer (D&C 89:17) with some friends.

As for a hollow earth however, there would be no net gravitational pull anywhere on the inside to center the tiny black hole. In other words if the black hole were to drift away from the central position there would be no restoring pull of gravity to bring it back to the center. An example of this would be a space capsule orbiting the earth where debris located outside the craft would orbit the capsule, but things within the capsule would just drift hither and thither (that's some Bible speak to make things clearer for some readers).

I'd suggest replacing the black hole idea with a stone that has been touched by the finger of god. Ask for it to provide some much needed light, the magnetic field as well as the needed mass to hide the fact that the earth is hollow from those without a need to know. Then put it into a netted bag and tie it off to three points on the inside surface to keep it centered, something not possible to do with a black hole. The black hole idea is really a very bad idea. I don't think it would pass OSHA.

Also you will need some air conditioning to get rid of excess body heat from the tribes and their bovine herds and perhaps a filter for the flatulence. We don't want a build up of methane gas to blow the whole thing apart. Also for convenience you'll need some hand holds near the axis if that's where the tribes will exit for their grand return, as they will be scaling near vertical walls on the way out.
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Nightlion wrote:And I believe the Bible. Not just because. I have proven it by doing what it commands and received the promise of the Father.....Acts Chapter One.

I figured as much.
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

spotlight wrote:
Nightlion wrote:Obviously there IS something at the center of the earth like a particle of black hole stuff around which a hollow earth rotates and generates our magnetosphere.
Starting back in 19991 I wrote a two act musical play about the Lost Ten Tribes return from the Hollow Earth. So I am partial to the idea.

A musical play? Cool. Was it ever produced? I'm in the mood for a beer (D&C 89:17) with some friends.

As for a hollow earth however, there would be no net gravitational pull anywhere on the inside to center the tiny black hole. In other words if the black hole were to drift away from the central position there would be no restoring pull of gravity to bring it back to the center. An example of this would be a space capsule orbiting the earth where debris located outside the craft would orbit the capsule, but things within the capsule would just drift hither and thither (that's some Bible speak to make things clearer for some readers).

I'd suggest replacing the black hole idea with a stone that has been touched by the finger of god. Ask for it to provide some much needed light, the magnetic field as well as the needed mass to hide the fact that the earth is hollow from those without a need to know. Then put it into a netted bag and tie it off to three points on the inside surface to keep it centered, something not possible to do with a black hole. The black hole idea is really a very bad idea. I don't think it would pass OSHA.

Also you will need some air conditioning to get rid of excess body heat from the tribes and their bovine herds and perhaps a filter for the flatulence. We don't want a build up of methane gas to blow the whole thing apart. Also for convenience you'll need some hand holds near the axis if that's where the tribes will exit for their grand return, as they will be scaling near vertical walls on the way out.

I am not a creator so how would I know how what is done? God commands and watches to see that he is obeyed. The diary of Admiral Richard Byrd says he flew INTO the hollow earth and actually met with its inhabitants. While I UBER people around Utah I get high praise for the music to my two act musical A MOMENT IN TIME Which is about the Lost Ten Tribes in the Hollow Earth in a state of ignorance and apostasy when Kasemaj is taken as a child on what we call a UFO* to see the interiors of the planets and the outer world here so that he knows of Jerusalem. He becomes a great prophet with two disciples, his second daughter and the King's son. His own brother is the kingdoms's second in command who controls most everything and is the antagonist against his own brother's (who miraculously escapes execution) eventual conversion of the kingdom to righteousness before they fulfill the prophecies of Isaiah, Jeremiah and Joseph Smith to open the earth and come marching back to our world.

* The pilots of UFOs are servants of God seeding plant and animal life throughout the universe. The USPS not the post office where I worked twenty years before retiring. But the UNIVERSAL SEED PORT SERVICE. In my vision these space vehicles need not truck through space like STAR TREK but jump from interior world to interior world. This planet.....the only one with life on the outside in direct sunlight is a utility for the seed makers. So we get to see some of their goings on. But do not mess with them Admiral Byrd also led a fleet to investigate the possibility of the Nazis having a secret base in Antarctica after the war and was repulsed by flying discs who destroyed much of his fleet. Seems like they allow us on the surface but do not want submarines poking around down there.
Isaiah 66:8

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Jeremiah 16:18-19

14 ¶ Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

D&C 133:26-33
26 And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.
27 And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep.
28 Their enemies shall become a prey unto them,
29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.
30 And they shall bring forth their rich treasures unto the children of Ephraim, my servants.
31 And the boundaries of the everlasting hills shall tremble at their presence.
32 And there shall they fall down and be crowned with glory, even in Zion, by the hands of the servants of the Lord, even the children of Ephraim.
33 And they shall be filled with songs of everlasting joy.

Might be singing some of mi OPERA :cool:
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

Just published photos of Moses parting the Red Sea!

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

The play sounds fun Night Lion. But I think the issue for the hollow earth is your dependence upon testimony.
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

spotlight wrote:The play sounds fun Night Lion. But I think the issue for the hollow earth is your dependence upon testimony.

Plays do not have to be actual. A continuous highway cast up from an interior world to the outer one would have to have a twist near zero gravity to keep everyone on the up and up. Else they would be walking on the ceiling when they got here. The consensus is that the earth is 800 miles thick before it hollows out. So they would have to angle out for about a thousand miles. They might bring out some thought to be extinct creatures.
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

Nightlion wrote:
spotlight wrote:The play sounds fun Night Lion. But I think the issue for the hollow earth is your dependence upon testimony.

Plays do not have to be actual. A continuous highway cast up from an interior world to the outer one would have to have a twist near zero gravity to keep everyone on the up and up. Else they would be walking on the ceiling when they got here. The consensus is that the earth is 800 miles thick before it hollows out. So they would have to angle out for about a thousand miles. They might bring out some thought to be extinct creatures.

So what do you think causes gravity? Do you reject the Cavendish experiment that discovered the attraction of mass to mass?
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

spotlight wrote:So what do you think causes gravity? Do you reject the Cavendish experiment that discovered the attraction of mass to mass?

If worlds and even suns are made like an empty walnut shell it makes structural sense. And for gravity for all we know in the middle of the eight hundred miles of Earth is something special causing gravity. A created world has wonders throughout.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Nightlion wrote:
spotlight wrote:So what do you think causes gravity? Do you reject the Cavendish experiment that discovered the attraction of mass to mass?

If worlds and even suns are made like an empty walnut shell it makes structural sense. And for gravity for all we know in the middle of the eight hundred miles of Earth is something special causing gravity. A created world has wonders throughout.

You can Google Cavendish to actually learn what is asked you know..... :rolleyes:

Here, let me help out a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."