Court Records

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_SteelHead
_Emeritus

Re: Court Records

Post by _SteelHead »

Has it been 3 months since the last one? I am pretty sure these slow motion, self induced train wrecks of airing personal laundry while claiming to be a very private person occur on a quarterly basis. Maybe it is some type of corporate reporting requirement?
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Rosebud wrote:And for the record, it pisses me off to no end that while you were under that sham "investigation" by the Open Stories Foundation incident response team a few months ago, you again podcasted about how you were going through a faith crisis and just wanted to explore but "repented" of all that.

Clearly that isn't what was going on. If that had been what you were really doing, you would have chosen someone in an equally empowered and free position.

But that's not what you did, is it?

Anyway.... enough.

Seriously though, Rosebud, I really think a therapist would be beneficial. It’s obvious there is still a lot of hurt that hasn’t been resolved, and for whatever reason, your brain isn’t going to allow you to resolve it on your own. I’ve been there. Sometimes when it comes to emotions, we can be our own worst enemy, and we need a trained professional to help us to work through, and develop the tools needed to regain a healthy equilibrium.

If you have already seen one in the past, please consider seeing a new one. In some ways, psychology is an art form, and you need an artist that is adept at working with the medium of “you.”
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_grindael
_Emeritus

Post by _grindael »

Is this even the right forum for this personal drama? It needs to be put where it belongs, and that is not here.

The Telestial Forum
The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
_Phaedrus Ut
_Emeritus

Post by _Phaedrus Ut »

Rosebud wrote: for the historians. Look in Nashua.

I have no idea what any of this vague posting means but I have spent quite a bit of time in Nashua.
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

consiglieri wrote:You are complaining about your privacy being lost on a public message board?

This. For one who wants privacy...getting on a message board to say so and why..probably isn't the best way to go... :rolleyes:
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

Classic!
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson
_AmyJo
_Emeritus

Post by _AmyJo »

Wishing you Shalom.

:smile:
_Rosebud
_Emeritus

Post by _Rosebud »

Er..... you talked to him more than once?

Don't ***ever*** do it again. He was vulnerable.

Stay away from my family.
Chronological List of Relevant Documents, Media Reports and Occurrences with Links regarding the lawsuit alleging President Nelson's daughter and son-in-law are sexual predators.

By our own Mary (with maybe some input from me when I can help). Thank you Mary!

Thread about the lawsuit

Thread about Mary's chronological document
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Rosebud wrote:Er..... you talked to him more than once?

Don't ***ever*** do it again. He was vulnerable.

Stay away from my family.

Is there some invisible posting going on? Who are you responding to? Does Harvey post here, and you're the only one who can see what he writes?
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

Why not just send John a text or PM him? This is dumb.
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson