It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:29 am 
God

Runtu wrote:
I'm not going to make this personal about Juliann.

You’re a good man. I hope you don’t feel that I posted here because you weren’t handling things well (and honorable) over there. I just thought if anyone remembered the details who could back you up and stand up to Juliann with facts, that would be helpful and good.

I think you’re right to not post more about it but you may just PM her to clarify. Or if you feel you’ve done that, just drop it. She really made herself look bad, that’s for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:30 am 
God

Madison54 wrote:
You’re a good man. I hope you don’t feel that I posted here because you weren’t handling things well (and honorable) over there. I just thought if anyone remembered the details who could back you up and stand up to Juliann with facts, that would be helpful and good.

I think you’re right to not post more about it but you may just PM her to clarify. Or if you feel you’ve done that, just drop it. She really made herself look bad, that’s for sure.

Oh, no, I didn't take it that way at all. I thought you were asking if anyone could corroborate what I was saying.

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:48 am 
God

I may have just committed board suicide over there, but it bears noting that, if no doxxing had happened, there's no way Juliann could have known that a particular photo was of a specific poster and was taken from his law firm.

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:04 am 
God

Runtu wrote:
I may have just committed board suicide over there, but it bears noting that, if no doxxing had happened, there's no way Juliann could have known that a particular photo was of a specific poster and was taken from his law firm.

If so, you did it in the most polite, logical way!

I have to tell you, the instant I read Juliann's bit about the photo, I had exactly the same thought. It was just too obvious. Plus she defined the guy as one of the worst stalkers, and she also noted it was done to let the "antagonizers" know they could be doxxed. That's a lot of doxxing strategy and knowledge coming from a person who just stated "there was no doxxing."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:06 am 
God

Lemmie wrote:
If so, you did it in the most polite, logical way!

I have to tell you, the instant I read Juliann's bit about the photo, I had exactly the same thought. It was just too obvious. Plus she defined the guy as one of the worst stalkers, and she also noted it was done to let the "antagonizers" know they could be doxxed. That's a lot of doxxing strategy and knowledge coming from a person who just stated "there was no doxxing."

Well, that was surreal. As soon as I posted it, my post was deleted, as were Juliann's posts about the photo and where it came from.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:30 am 
God

Runtu wrote:
Well, that was surreal. As soon as I posted it, my post was deleted, as were Juliann's posts about the photo and where it came from.

Are all of the posts gone now that were posted between you and juliann (from yesterday and then your's today)?

If so, wow. Juliann must have realized she'd embarrassed herself and was caught admitting that doxxing did take place. Well, either Calm, Bluebell or Juliann deleted them as that trio is tight and they are all mods from what I can tell.

Last edited by Madison54 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:40 am 
God

Madison54 wrote:
Are all of the posts gone now that were posted between you and juliann (from yesterday and then your's today)?

If so, wow. Juliann must have realized she'd embarrassed herself and was caught admitting that doxxing did take place. Well, either Calm, Bluebell or Juliann deleted them as that trio is tight and they are all mods from what I can tell.

As far as I can tell, they left only my offhand initial remark about Itchy and one other of my posts. IMO, the whole "derail" stemmed from Juliann storming in and attacking me. That she inadvertently acknowledged doxxing by the Itchy blogger(s) isn't my fault. I guess the only silver lining is that they deleted her attacks on my character and credibility. I'll just say again that, although I got a few details wrong (and people have corrected me), I didn't make any of this up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:54 am 
God

In case anyone is wondering, here's what I posted on the other board (it was deleted almost immediately):

Quote:
Been thinking about this from yesterday. I apologize for this whole derail, but I wanted to make sure I'm being understood. I want to make it clear that I am not referring to anything that happened on the old ZLMB board, which I was not involved in. I'm talking about a blog by "Mr. Itchy," which had entries for a number of people who posted on ZLMB and on the other board. Obviously, I misspoke when I used the word "dossiers." I remember there being an entry on that blog about me. It's entirely possible I am mistaken, as that happened 12 years ago, though a couple of my friends say that's what they remember, as well. So, no hats need be eaten. I could well be wrong.

I'm also not justifying doxxing of anyone, anywhere. The idea that I am making some kind of moral equivalence to these events is silly. But one thing has been bothering me. Earlier in the thread, Juliann wrote:

Quote:
No there wasn't doxxing. You are wrong. There was only enough information given so that the antagonizers were on warning that they could be doxxed. The one I remember on one of the worst stalkers was a picture from his law firm was posted with no name.

As you say, a photo was posted with no name or any other information (as I recall, the caption was "Who is this man?" or something like that). For all anyone knew (except of course the people who posted it), that photo could have been anyone and sourced from anywhere. Somehow, you knew it was a photo of a particular poster and that it was taken from a law firm. As far as I can tell, there are only two possibilities:

1. You made an extremely lucky guess.
2. The people who posted it told you whose photo it was and where they got it.

I would guess the latter is the more likely explanation. If so, I doubt you were the only recipient of that information. In that case, the creators of that blog found someone's personal identification and spread it around. Maybe it wasn't in a public place, but I would say that qualifies as doxxing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 am 
God

I am looking for what you guys are initially talking about...I am lost. My support to Runtu!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:58 am 
God

candygal wrote:
I am looking for what you guys are initially talking about...I am lost. My support to Runtu!

You won't find it because they've deleted it. Apparently it's ok to call me a lunatic who is making things up, and it's ok to admit to doxxing, but it's not ok to point out that the person has admitted there was doxxing.

Very annoying.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:04 am 
God

Runtu wrote:
candygal wrote:

You won't find it because they've deleted it. Apparently it's ok to call me a lunatic who is making things up, and it's ok to admit to doxxing, but it's not ok to point out that the person has admitted there was doxxing.

Very annoying.

Yes, it's only ok for THEM to make YOU look bad, didn't you know that? :lol:

You caught juliann in a lie (about the doxxing) and nailed her. She also looked like a complete a** in her other posts. So, either she deleted them all herself or she had someone else do it (my money is on Calm).

So now, it's "nothing to see here, I didn't just make a complete fool of myself!"....just move along.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:07 am 
God

candygal wrote:

Jersey Girl copied and pasted some of the posts (earlier in this thread).

Sorry, I tried to link to that post but can't figure out how to do it :lol:
It's about 12 or 13 posts into this thread.

Last edited by Madison54 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:07 am 
God

Madison54 wrote:
Yes, it's only ok for THEM to make YOU look bad, didn't you know that? :lol:

You caught juliann in a lie (about the doxxing) and nailed her. She also looked like a complete a** in her other posts. So, either she deleted them all herself or she had someone else do it (my money is on Calm).

So now, it's "nothing to see here, I didn't just make a complete fool of myself!"....just move along.

I'm not pointing fingers as to who deleted the posts. It's just disappointing that the only thing anyone will remember is that I'm a loon who makes things up about a board I was never on. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:14 am 
God

Oh no! Julie, did you lose your posts? Guess what, I saved one for you! :biggrin:

Juliann wrote:
No there wasn't doxxing. You are wrong. There was only enough information given so that the antagonizers were on warning that they could be doxxed. The one I remember on one of the worst stalkers was a picture from his law firm was posted with no name. Shades doxxed himself by doing a paper for Sunstone, he just didn't want anybody to use the name on the paper. While his board members were actually trying to do damage to posters IRL (like contacting my professor to make false allegations,) he thought he could just command those posters to not use his name. I have always wondered if their real fear was that they were obviously posting all day long and likely using company computers to post hate speech.

That these creeps were howling with glee over anything one of them could do to dox and damage those they hated, the absolute melt down over a mere threat of doing the same to them was hilarious. Not once did they put two and two together and come up with the idea that maybe they should stop doxxing. I don't remember much about it other than the hypocrisy was breathtaking.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Breathtaking is right! You okay, hon? Here, Julie, lemme cheer you up a little, okay?

They're playin' our song girl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvluf32HT1E

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:24 am 
God

Jersey girl to the rescue! That is quite a post.
Calm said maybe a b8t more than she realizes, too:

Quote:
If you mean the character that was created back eons ago when ZLMB (Itchy was on two boards, iirc, ZLMB and the FM board, but it might only have been ZLMB) was still alive in response to Shades' board using people's real names and possibly going after them through contacting former professors and such (can't remember if that and Scratch's "dossiers" were before or after this), I was a mod on ZLMB when Shades' legal complaint to our provider almost shut us down (I think it was the same case, ZLMB is no more so I can't check my files). It was really strange to me that Shades was complaining to ezboard or whatever it was at the time about stuff that was allowed on his board. He wanted no censorship for his board, but went over our heads even before he asked us ZLMB moderators to censor stuff he was sensitive about (at least that I saw). Itchy took on people who were stalking or harassing others in their view, iirc. My memory is that there was no actual doxxing by Itchy, just made it explicit that it could be done if the harassment on Shades' board of people who weren't posting there wasn't stopped. Shades changed his rules, I believe.

Edited Tuesday at 11:10 PM by Calm

Explicit that doxxing COULD be done? By way of Juilann's story of an online picture of a poster, at the law firm where he worked? Wow, these ladies are walking a fine line here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:25 am 
God

Madison54 wrote:
I just thought if anyone remembered the details who could back you up and stand up to Juliann with facts, that would be helpful and good.

Madison what you may not know is that a vast majority of posters from MormonDiscussions.com were banned from FAIR in the "November Purges" back then. On November 5th of that year they started bouncing us out of there en masse. So, anyone from MormonDiscussions.com who knows what happened isn't able to post there.

I was banned not having posted there in 30 days time. They simply banned people who held membership here on MormonDiscussions.com. It was perhaps a couple of years or more later that I saw something there that I wanted to correct so I re-registered using this screen name, said who I was in the first post and they permitted me to post again there. I haven't posted there in many years.

If something horribly serious were taking place there, I would have thrown in with Runtu. Besides the fact that Runtu can take care of himself, if one or more of us had shown up they would have tossed us off again, deleted the posts, and shut down the thread somehow and we'd have never seen Runtu confront her misdeed the way he did.

Rest assured that the truth of what took place is posted on this board where it will stand without censorship.

Notice where she identified a derail. She was feeling around for the cord on her parachute right then. Apparently she found it and jumped.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:30 am 
God

Madison54 wrote:
Juliann has gotten to be so horrible to deal with over there that very few even active members will engage her in a conversation now (or respond much to her comments). She seems like a very unhappy and VERY angry lady.

Uh, you forgot the part where she's a screw up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:33 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Madison what you may not know is that a vast majority of posters from MormonDiscussions.com were banned from FAIR in the "November Purges" back then. On November 5th of that year they started bouncing us out of there en masse. So, anyone from MormonDiscussions.com who knows what happened isn't able to post there.

I was banned not having posted there in 30 days time. They simply banned people who held membership here on MormonDiscussions.com. It was perhaps a couple of years or more later that I saw something there that I wanted to correct so I re-registered using this screen name, said who I was in the first post and they permitted me to post again there. I haven't posted there in many years.

If something horribly serious were taking place there, I would have thrown in with Runtu. Besides the fact that Runtu can take care of himself, if one or more of us had shown up they would have tossed us off again, deleted the posts, and shut down the thread somehow and we'd have never seen Runtu confront her misdeed the way he did.

Rest assured that the truth of what took place is posted on this board where it will stand without censorship.

Notice where she identified a derail. She was feeling around for the cord on her parachute right then. Apparently she found it and jumped.

:lol:

I was one of the people banned in that November mass banning, though I did the same thing you did and reregistered there afterward, using my own name. It's always appeared to me that they banned us simply because we posted here. My guess is the justification for it is that they thought Shades's board was doxxing people, and our participation here was a sign we condoned the doxxing. Of course, I don't condone doxxing.

As I said, I'm glad I said what I did, though obviously no one over there will see it. I'll just be that loon who makes things up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:35 am 
God

Runtu wrote:

If you committed board suicide over there, you can be buried right here beside me. YOU. I love you. You're too honest for the folks over there and if you are a loon, you're the very best kind of loon!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:38 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
If you committed board suicide over there, you can be buried right here beside me. YOU. I love you. You're too honest for the folks over there and if you are a loon, you're the very best kind of loon!

Aw, shucks. I love you, too, Jersey Girl. I'm not upset about the whole thing, but it is really surreal that they would suddenly delete everything once I pointed out the implications of what Juliann said. I'm sure she didn't mean to reveal she'd been given that information via doxxing, but there it was.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:38 am 
God

Madison54 wrote:

They are well practiced.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next