It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:12 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:37 pm
Posts: 1328
http://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/706 ... 1209835747

What the heck Juliann!!!???

Runtu (jkwilliams there) could really use anyone’s help sticking up to her who remembers back when this happened! She’s unbelievable.


Last edited by Madison54 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29238
Location: Off the Deep End
Are they reading us here?

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:18 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:37 pm
Posts: 1328
Jersey Girl wrote:
Are they reading us here?

I don’t think so....but who knows?

He’s being so decent to her and Calm and she is being an A**.

Juliann has a lot of rage over a meme done of her and the doxxing that was done by Scratch? (All before my time).


Last edited by Madison54 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:20 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:06 pm
Posts: 16719
Location: Northern Utah
Oh, it doesn’t matter. I know what I saw. I’m not crazy, and I’m not making anything up.

_________________
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:21 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29238
Location: Off the Deep End
The reason I asked is because "Calm" referenced a thread that I linked to on Everybody Wang Chung's thread here. I don't know if that was the thread she reviewed, but the timing does seem suspect.

Although I have an account there, I am not going to post on the thread in question. I don't see Runtu asking for help. He's well able to represent himself on a board. Maybe I can clear up a few things on this thread.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:22 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29238
Location: Off the Deep End
Runtu wrote:
Oh, it doesn’t matter. I know what I saw. I’m not crazy, and I’m not making anything up.


Do you see how Julie is shifting back and forth between the matter of the blog and ZLMB? Oh and NOW she decides to call the exchanges a derail.

How very convenient. :rolleyes:

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:27 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:37 pm
Posts: 1328
http://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/706 ... 1209835589

Is this true? (What Juliann writes)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:38 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29238
Location: Off the Deep End
Madison54 wrote:
http://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/70698-update-on-mckenna-denson-lawsuit-hearing-schedule/?do=findComment&comment=1209835589

Is this true? (What Juliann writes)


That link goes to an entire page of posts, Madison. What specifically are you asking about?

You can just copy the post here and show it to me.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:42 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29238
Location: Off the Deep End
How exactly are they using the term "doxing"?

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:04 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29238
Location: Off the Deep End
Everybody Wang Chung already started a thread here about the interaction over there. You might find some clarification in the posts on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49486&start=21

Otherwise we are jumping between two different threads about the same topic. Don't worry about Runtu, he can certainly take care of himself on a message board.

One thing I will mention though is that Julie is misunderstanding what Runtu is saying when he uses the word "website" in reference to the Itch blog. In one of his lasts posts to her, he clarifies for her.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:06 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:06 pm
Posts: 16719
Location: Northern Utah
Jersey Girl wrote:
Everybody Wang Chung already started a thread here about the interaction over there. You might find some clarification in the posts on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49486&start=21

Otherwise we are jumping between two different threads about the same topic. Don't worry about Runtu, he can certainly take care of himself on a message board.

One thing I will mention though is that Julie is misunderstanding what Runtu is saying when he uses the word "website" in reference to the Itch blog. In one of his lasts posts to her, he clarifies for her.


I am done talking about it over there. I can’t believe she’s accusing me of making it up.

_________________
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29238
Location: Off the Deep End
Runtu wrote:

I am done talking about it over there. I can’t believe she’s accusing me of making it up.


Lord, I was just going to write a post asking you if we can be done with this now.

:lol:

I did compose a post for this board on the last page of current posts there. I'll post it here so you can feel you got some justice.

:wink:

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:15 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29238
Location: Off the Deep End
Here it is. Believe me, Runtu, some of us know what you're talking about. ETA: Wtf this won't post here? Let me mess with the formatting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the last (most current) page of replies. Not formatting it for the board. Deal with it people.

Quote:
Calm: Perhaps this is why you were on Itchy's website.

Juliann: I'll eat my hat if he was on that site, maybe he just wanted to be. I don't remember anybody but Shades and Tomasi. I don't believe he was even on anybody's radar back then. I certainly don't remember him and it is hard to forget the ones who wanted to do real life harm.

There were far more posters mentioned on the Itchy blog than just Shades and Rollo. She's saying that Shades wanted to do real life harm. She's full of ____ there. I've seen Shades go out of his way to protect people. I have no knowledge of Rollo trying to do real life harm either.

Quote:
Juliann: I'll eat my hat if he was on that site, maybe he just wanted to be. I don't remember anybody but Shades and Tomasi. I don't believe he was even on anybody's radar back then. I certainly don't remember him and it is hard to forget the ones who wanted to do real life harm.

Runtu: I don’t think I would even remember that incident if I hadn’t been on that site. Who in their right mind would want to be on it? Seriously? I may be a lot of things, but I’m not that crazy.

Runtu is referring to the Itchy blog. Keep an eye on what Julie is doing with that. Because she's going to try to jerk him around by saying that he wasn't on ZLMB when he's talking about the Itchy blog. Watch the lady dance.

Quote:
Runtu: I don’t think I would even remember that incident if I hadn’t been on that site.

Juliann: Even Smac remembers it. If you were anywhere near these guys you would remember it, they were hysterical and howling like crazy. But most of all, it was on ZLMB and you say you have never even been there!! Stop inserting yourself. Besides, this is a derail.

Runtu isn't talking about ZLMB. He's talking about a blog entry on the Itchy blog. And now after whatever number of pages and exchanges she's now identifying the exchanges as a derail. I would take that as a sign that admin/mods are going to act either on the thread or on Runtu himself.

Quote:
Juliann: Even Smac remembers it. If you were anywhere near these guys you would remember it, they were hysterical and howling like crazy. But most of all, it was on ZLMB and you say you have never even been there!! Stop inserting yourself. Besides, this is a derail.

Runtu: I’m talking about the web site, not ZLMB. Two different events.

When Runtu is using the terms "web site" he's talking about the Itchy blog.

Quote:
Runtu: I’m talking about the web site, not ZLMB. Two different events.

Juliann: How would you know if you weren't there? So you still do not understand that if you weren't on ZLMB you don't have any idea what was going on?

Either Julie isn't understanding that Runtu is talking about the Itchy blog or she's just messing with him. By rights, Runtu should have used the term "blog" to refer to Itchy because it was a blog.

Quote:
Juliann: How would you know if you weren't there? So you still do not understand that if you weren't on ZLMB you don't have any idea what was going on?

Runtu: Sigh. I wasn’t on ZLMB and don’t know the history, but I know there was a dossier about me on a site apparently created by an Itchy. I saw it. I made an offhand remark about how it is no one knows consig’s identity. I did not intend to derail, but I don’t like being accused of making things up.

Runtu is clarifying here.

Quote:
Juliann: Oh for heaven's sakes. There were no "dossiers." That is what Scratch did. At most, there were a few leading lines, like a photo with "do you know this man?" Yes, you are totally making this stuff up or have some really false memories. Again, some of this happened on ZLMB with the leading screennames. If you weren't there you don't know what you talking about.

She's now mixing apples/oranges here. On the Itchy blog, there were entries about various MormonDiscussions.com posters. They were thinly disguised implications in terms of "we know who you are and if you don't stop Scratch from messing with us, we're going to divulge IRL on you."

What she isn't making clear, and Calmoriah is of no help because she doesn't know what day it is and still chose to shoot off her mouth, is that the blog entries (what Runtu is referring to as dossiers) were on the Itchy blog. NONE Of that was on Z.

What was on Z...and now I am going to drive everyone reading this completely ____ because I won't identify the posters in question...was:

1. The mention of two posters names. Possibly three.
2. The use of a family member's name of a poster as a user name.
3. The mention of a poster's minor child.

When I say "poster" I am referring to posters who posted both on Z and MormonDiscussions.com at the time.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:09 am 
Apostle

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 799
I'd help him, but I don't know anything about this. I recall some itchy character but I likely didn't know what it was all about.

I will say engaging Juliann is like when my 6 year old wants to make me dinner. When my meal comes its a graham cracker with a melted marshmallow and Nutella spread. I go back to wash off my dish and nearly every dish, and appliance has sticky marshmallow and Nutella smeared on it, the frozen corn bag is opened up with a pile of corn spilling out, noodles are spread across the floor, and a tomato happens to be in the middle of the mess having had been half stepped on.

The difference is my daughter's adorable penetant face relieves the frustration. There's no such relief from Juliann.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:52 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:37 pm
Posts: 1328
Jersey Girl wrote:
The reason I asked is because "Calm" referenced a thread that I linked to on Everybody Wang Chung's thread here. I don't know if that was the thread she reviewed, but the timing does seem suspect.

Although I have an account there, I am not going to post on the thread in question. I don't see Runtu asking for help. He's well able to represent himself on a board. Maybe I can clear up a few things on this thread.

Oh, I agree that Runtu is very capable. I was just wondering if anyone here who also posts over there remembers this happening and could back him up regarding how he remembers things. Juliann is being ridiculous and calling him a liar. However, I see now that no one is really backing her up and Calm has even tried to change the subject (for now at least).

I wasn't around when all of that happened, but I do know that Runtu is honorable and owns up when he's made a mistake and that being truthful is important to him.

Juliann has gotten to be so horrible to deal with over there that very few even active members will engage her in a conversation now (or respond much to her comments). She seems like a very unhappy and VERY angry lady.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:04 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:06 pm
Posts: 16719
Location: Northern Utah
Madison54 wrote:
Oh, I agree that Runtu is very capable. I was just wondering if anyone here who also posts over there remembers this happening and could back him up regarding how he remembers things. Juliann is being ridiculous and calling him a liar. However, I see now that no one is really backing her up and Calm has even tried to change the subject (for now at least).

I wasn't around when all of that happened, but I do know that Runtu is honorable and owns up when he's made a mistake and that being truthful is important to him.

Juliann has gotten to be so horrible to deal with over there that very few even active members will engage her in a conversation now (or respond much to her comments). She seems like a very unhappy and VERY angry lady.


As Jersey Girl said, Juliann is talking about some things that happened on the ZLMB board, and she's right that I wasn't around for that. What I am talking about (and my memory was fuzzy enough that I conflated the Scratch "dossiers" with the blog entries) is a blog set up by someone calling themselves Mr. Itchy. The blog had entries on a lot of the posters here, and my memory is that I was one of them. I did post here that I was disappointed that I wasn't "outed" on the site, but then as Juliann said, I wasn't really on anyone's radar at the time, and I don't think my IRL identity was well-known at that time. What I remember was ready a snarky little post on Itchy's blog about my boring writing. The reason I remember that is that I thought it was funny that they thought I was sensitive about my writing abilities (I'm not). But I am perfectly willing to concede I may be mistaken in my recollection of whether I was on the blog.

_________________
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:08 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:06 pm
Posts: 16719
Location: Northern Utah
Stem wrote:
I'd help him, but I don't know anything about this. I recall some itchy character but I likely didn't know what it was all about.

I will say engaging Juliann is like when my 6 year old wants to make me dinner. When my meal comes its a graham cracker with a melted marshmallow and Nutella spread. I go back to wash off my dish and nearly every dish, and appliance has sticky marshmallow and Nutella smeared on it, the frozen corn bag is opened up with a pile of corn spilling out, noodles are spread across the floor, and a tomato happens to be in the middle of the mess having had been half stepped on.

The difference is my daughter's adorable penetant face relieves the frustration. There's no such relief from Juliann.


I'm not going to make this personal about Juliann. We have a long history, and as I said, my hands are not clean when it comes to my treatment of her. I've never doxxed anyone, and I don't condone that or harassing anyone. She says she was doxxed and that someone contacted her professor. I don't know anything about that. I do know that someone started posting memes using a photo of Juliann, which is despicable, and I said so at the time.

I am not making this stuff up, and I resent the suggestion that "maybe he wanted to be on that site."

_________________
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:17 am 
Apostle

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 799
Runtu wrote:
I'm not going to make this personal about Juliann.


I guess I"m still smarting a bit from the last time I tried to interact with her. I'd delete my comment to avoid the making it personal notion, but you already have me quoted now. Oops. I erred in the wrong direction.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:18 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:06 pm
Posts: 16719
Location: Northern Utah
Stem wrote:
I guess I"m still smarting a bit from the last time I tried to interact with her. I'd delete my comment to avoid the making it personal notion, but you already have me quoted now. Oops. I erred in the wrong direction.


Oh, don't worry about it.

_________________
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:24 am 
Apostle

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 799
Runtu wrote:
Oh, don't worry about it.

Well then one more comment--I have her on ignore over there. She has tended to make me agreeing with her into points of contention, seemingly twisting my words itno something never intended. What seems to have happened in this case feels par for the course.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Runtu Needs Assistance At MD&D
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:28 am 
First Presidency
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 pm
Posts: 819
Juliann on MAD wrote:
Shades also promoted a site with my picture for meme making where all of his buddies could make vulgar and obscene memes. It got over a thousand memes.

Juliann is incorrect about this. The meme-ing of her was done on the heels of the SeattleGhostWriter incident, in which he was successful in getting this board shut down for a time. With the board down, we regrouped at the Foyer or FLAK or whatever it was called. While there, a regular at THAT board (Egghead was the username) linked to a Juliann meme template. I'm certain MormonDiscussions.com users memed her once the link was provided, but she is incorrect that Shades promoted it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 48 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group