The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

LittleNipper wrote:My thought on PREDESTINATION is that GOD knows exactly what Lucifer would do and Adam and Eve would do and yet HE goes ahead and creates this universe and everyone in it just so HE will one day save those who though Fallen (in their very nature) would choose to come to trust HIM through HIS PROMISES of Christ --- HIS eventual incarnation, death, and resurrection! In this GOD predestined everyone who is here to be here and end up as they select. GOD is not surprised at anything. Now while Christ existed on earth and has chosen to become a man, He has subjected HIMSELF to not knowing when HIS FATHER's plans will come to fruition but knows they will. And it is most obvious that the signs of the times are again beginning to come one after another in quick succession. I mean, who would have thought a mere few years ago that Jerusalem would be the site of the American Consulate for starters. Is the Anti Christ already born, active, ready to assume his role? Is the catching away at hand? No one knows the time or the hour!

Oooooh, I don't know, Nipper, but Jim Bakker has some crappy food to sell you by the bucket just in case. Praise Jesus! :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_LittleNipper
_Emeritus

Re: Is the Bible Inerrant?

Post by _LittleNipper »

Maksutov wrote:
LittleNipper wrote:My thought on PREDESTINATION is that GOD knows exactly what Lucifer would do and Adam and Eve would do and yet HE goes ahead and creates this universe and everyone in it just so HE will one day save those who though Fallen (in their very nature) would choose to come to trust HIM through HIS PROMISES of Christ --- HIS eventual incarnation, death, and resurrection! In this GOD predestined everyone who is here to be here and end up as they select. GOD is not surprised at anything. Now while Christ existed on earth and has chosen to become a man, He has subjected HIMSELF to not knowing when HIS FATHER's plans will come to fruition but knows they will. And it is most obvious that the signs of the times are again beginning to come one after another in quick succession. I mean, who would have thought a mere few years ago that Jerusalem would be the site of the American Consulate for starters. Is the Anti Christ already born, active, ready to assume his role? Is the catching away at hand? No one knows the time or the hour!

Oooooh, I don't know, Nipper, but Jim Bakker has some crappy food to sell you by the bucket just in case. Praise Jesus! :lol:
I read GOD's holy Bible and that is where my thoughts arise. I've never bought a book from either Jim or Joseph.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

LittleNipper wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
I read GOD's holy Bible and that is where my thoughts arise. I've never bought a book from either Jim or Joseph.

Never mind the books. Buy the crappy food. In Jesus' name. :lol:
_LittleNipper
_Emeritus

Post by _LittleNipper »

John 6:27
Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on Him God the Father has placed His seal of approval."
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

LittleNipper wrote:John 6:27
Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on Him God the Father has placed His seal of approval."

Jimmy B knows more Bible than you. Show some reverence for a true servant of God. You don't have your own show, do you? :biggrin:
_LittleNipper
_Emeritus

Post by _LittleNipper »

Maksutov wrote:
LittleNipper wrote:John 6:27

Jimmy B knows more Bible than you. Show some reverence for a true servant of God. You don't have your own show, do you? :biggrin:

Having knowledge of the Bible and following what the Bible says are entirely different things. :ugeek:
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

LittleNipper wrote:
Maksutov wrote:

Having knowledge of the Bible and following what the Bible says are entirely different things. :ugeek:

God didn't give you a TV show, did he? I think you're a bit jealous. :lol: