My cousin, the evil apostate

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

My cousin, the evil apostate

Post by _Runtu »

Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Meadowchik
_Emeritus

Re: My cousin, the evil apostate

Post by _Meadowchik »

Very interesting profile. High-five your cousin for me!
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Meadowchik wrote:Very interesting profile. High-five your cousin for me!

Next time I see him, I will. Of course, my wife is always suspicious whenever he contacts me, like I'm somehow secretly working with him in his efforts to destroy the church.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Craig Paxton
_Emeritus

Post by _Craig Paxton »

Runtu wrote:
Meadowchik wrote:Very interesting profile. High-five your cousin for me!

Next time I see him, I will. Of course, my wife is always suspicious whenever he contacts me, like I'm somehow secretly working with him in his efforts to destroy the church.

Not that you need anyone's permission...but destroy away.
"...The official doctrine of the LDS Church is a Global Flood" - BCSpace

"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Craig Paxton wrote:Not that you need anyone's permission...but destroy away.

He's never asked for my help, and I'm really not interested anyway. Besides, I figure the church is already doing a good job of destroying itself, so they don't need my help.
Runtu's Rincón

_Craig Paxton
_Emeritus

Post by _Craig Paxton »

Runtu wrote:
Craig Paxton wrote:Not that you need anyone's permission...but destroy away.

He's never asked for my help, and I'm really not interested anyway. Besides, I figure the church is already doing a good job of destroying itself, so they don't need my help.

Amen

PS: Just this morning I was thinking we've gone a week or two without some huge story blowing up. It seems that over the last few years what with scoial media and such these stories seem to explode in the face of the church and catch them completely off guard. That we've gone for a few weeks with nothing...does not bode well for the church. I'm going to predict that within the next week or 2 that some huge story is going to hit the fan and explode all over the church.
"...The official doctrine of the LDS Church is a Global Flood" - BCSpace

"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Craig Paxton wrote:Amen

PS: Just this morning I was thinking we've gone a week or two without some huge story blowing up. It seems that over the last few years what with scoial media and such these stories seem to explode in the face of the church and catch them completely off guard. That we've gone for a few weeks with nothing...does not bode well for the church. I'm going to predict that within the next week or 2 that some huge story is going to hit the fan and explode all over the church.

I doubt it, but then I don't really care. I'll leave the fireworks for someone else.
Runtu's Rincón

_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Runtu wrote:Next time I see him, I will. Of course, my wife is always suspicious whenever he contacts me, ...

Would it be okay if the Mormon Interpreter made an electronic intercept of your phone calls on behalf of a small clipping service?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace