It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: My Promptings
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:20 pm 
God

Holy Ghost wrote:
Do you feel me?

Where the hell were you when I needed you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:50 am 
Sunbeam

sunstoned wrote:
Holy Ghost wrote:
Do you feel me?

Where the hell were you when I needed you?
I've always been right by your side, your constant companion. Why did you choose to dismiss my promptings as if they were just your feelings?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:30 am 
Son of Perdition

Holy Ghost wrote:
Mock me all you like. Who here has the balls to deny my still, small voice promptings?

YOU Spook, are the spirit of a liar. And, according to Mormon doctrine you don't even have balls, physical that is, and here you are asking to see my balls?

I deny you. You're nothing but a shadow, the rustling of leaves moving about in the wind, you have no power here, Spook.

Be gone. Off with you.

Be sure to check back for changes, updates, and additions

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:10 am 
Sunbeam

Shulem wrote:
Holy Ghost wrote:
Mock me all you like. Who here has the balls to deny my still, small voice promptings?

YOU Spook, are the spirit of a liar. And, according to Mormon doctrine you don't even have balls, physical that is, and here you are asking to see my balls?

I deny you. You're nothing but a shadow, the rustling of leaves moving about in the wind, you have no power here, Spook.

Be gone. Off with you.

Shulem, accept my comfortings and you will have peace and contentment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:33 am 
Son of Perdition

Holy Ghost wrote:

Don't give me that monkey business you little weasel. Put your money where your mouth is. Tell me the name of the king written in the writing of Facsimile No. 3 and prove to me that your so-called translations and revelations which you gave to Joseph Smith (published in LDS canon) are true.

Now is your big day to prove you know a little something, Spook. If you can't give me the name of the king, then shut the hell up before I slap your spooky face.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:03 am 
God

HG:

Why do you only take credit for the good outcomes but not the bad outcomes? There was a definite breakdown between you and Brigham Young with respect to mountain meadows and the priesthood ban. What happened there? Also, the scriptures you supposedly inspire are confusing and contradictory. Is there a problem with how you communicate? Maybe feeling you isn't the best way to tell your supposed servants what they should be doing or communicating scripture? I think BY thought he was correct to murder all those poor souls at mountain meadows and I know he thought the priesthood ban was the right thing to do. Hell, Oaks thinks you inspired it. These and other missteps like excluding kids of lgtb parents leaves a lot to explain. So, what gives Ghost?

"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:06 am 
God

Dear HG,

On behalf of a close friend I would like to extend my thanks for your influence in her life. She is one of the most spiritual people I know, whose daily life has been guided by your voice. She has received strong confirmation from you that she should marry each of her 4 husbands and also that she should divorce them all. Through your grace she has let all of her estranged 5 children know that the church is the most important thing in her life. Truly by listening to you she made her life what it is today. She can take comfort in the fact that for all of eternity, thanks to you, her family of 1 will be forever.

"The lives we lead now are not dress rehearsals, they are the only performance we have. Therefore what matters is what we have here, the people we know and and love and the good we can do for the world"
Sean Carroll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:11 am 
Sunbeam

Shulem wrote:
Holy Ghost wrote:

Don't give me that monkey business you little weasel. Put your money where your mouth is. Tell me the name of the king written in the writing of Facsimile No. 3 and prove to me that your so-called translations and revelations which you gave to Joseph Smith (published in LDS canon) are true.

Now is your big day to prove you know a little something, Spook. If you can't give me the name of the king, then shut the hell up before I slap your spooky face.

Oh that I could have the body of even a little weasel.

Did you ever feel a prompting that you thought was from Me about the name of the king written in Facsimile No. 3? Please describe any feelings you had about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:25 am 
Sunbeam

Exiled wrote:
HG:

Why do you only take credit for the good outcomes but not the bad outcomes? There was a definite breakdown between you and Brigham Young with respect to mountain meadows and the priesthood ban. What happened there? Also, the scriptures you supposedly inspire are confusing and contradictory. Is there a problem with how you communicate? Maybe feeling you isn't the best way to tell your supposed servants what they should be doing or communicating scripture? I think BY thought he was correct to murder all those poor souls at mountain meadows and I know he thought the priesthood ban was the right thing to do. Hell, Oaks thinks you inspired it. These and other missteps like excluding kids of lgtb parents leaves a lot to explain. So, what gives Ghost?

Oh, please don't let Me be misunderstood. That's My motto, because so often people misattribute to Me their own feelings. Then, there can be bad outcomes. Sometimes, there must be some misunderstanding. As to Mountain Meadows, why are you so sure that the Fancher Party had not mocked and teased a prophet? Could have been she-bears, but John D. Lee and others were used nicely. Good outcome. The priesthood ban was inspired, it was about those fence-sitters in the pre-existence War in Heaven. Pretty obvious, right? There is a bit of problem in how I communicate. Imagine how much Joseph would have gotten wrong with the Book of Mormon if Elohim hadn't allowed the use of the stone and actual English words to appear on it. Elohim wants you all to get in touch with your inner person, so He just allows Me to give you feelings. You also are equipped with conciences to know which feelings are inspired by me. Those are the ones that lead you to do the best for your fellow mankind. Excluding the kids of lgtb parents is wrong. Seems Presidents Nelson and Oaks misunderstood that one. I try to inspire them to be kind and benevolent, but they are both pretty hard headed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:26 am 
Son of Perdition

Holy Ghost wrote:
Did you ever feel a prompting that you thought was from Me about the name of the king written in Facsimile No. 3? Please describe any feelings you had about it.

I had no such promptings and no such feelings ever resulted in deciphering the Egyptian hieroglyphic writing above the hand of Fig. 2 in Facsimile No. 3.

What is the name of the king, Spook?

Speak up, I can't hear you. Louder, please. The name! What is the name?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:32 am 
Son of Perdition

Holy Ghost wrote:
Russell M. Nelson is His mouthpiece on earth.

Holy Ghost wrote:
Excluding the kids of lgtb parents is wrong.

As you say, God's mouthpiece is wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:52 am 
God

HG:

How do we solve hunger and stop these wars that are going on in the world (syria and yemen come to mind)? Guide us wise one, we beg thee.

Also, have you inspired Oaks and Nelson to read this thread, yet? If so, Oaks and Nelson, wtf with the banning of kids with lgtb parents? You need to change that immediately and apologize for your gross error.

"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:55 am 
Son of Perdition

Holy Ghost wrote:
Excluding the kids of lgtb parents is wrong. Seems Presidents Nelson and Oaks misunderstood that one. I try to inspire them to be kind and benevolent, but they are both pretty hard headed.

What you're really saying is that Nelson & Oaks have stiff necks and are blind to the truth. Neither are they kind or benevolent as they pretend to be.

I get it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:28 pm 
Sunbeam

Fence Sitter wrote:
Dear HG,

On behalf of a close friend I would like to extend my thanks for your influence in her life. She is one of the most spiritual people I know, whose daily life has been guided by your voice. She has received strong confirmation from you that she should marry each of her 4 husbands and also that she should divorce them all. Through your grace she has let all of her estranged 5 children know that the church is the most important thing in her life. Truly by listening to you she made her life what it is today. She can take comfort in the fact that for all of eternity, thanks to you, her family of 1 will be forever.

So she acted on how she felt, and I'm to blame because she ascribed her feelings to Me?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:30 pm 
Sunbeam

Shulem wrote:
Holy Ghost wrote:

I had no such promptings and no such feelings ever resulted in deciphering the Egyptian hieroglyphic writing above the hand of Fig. 2 in Facsimile No. 3.

What is the name of the king, Spook?

Speak up, I can't hear you. Louder, please. The name! What is the name?

Why would you assume that I know everything? It is Elohim and Jehovah that are omniscient.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:33 pm 
Sunbeam

Shulem wrote:
Holy Ghost wrote:
Russell M. Nelson is His mouthpiece on earth.

Holy Ghost wrote:
Excluding the kids of lgtb parents is wrong.

As you say, God's mouthpiece is wrong.

I am saying that excluding kids of lgtb parents is wrong. Everything they utter does not mean it originated with God. God too progresses, and has learned a thing or two along the way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:34 pm 
Sunbeam

Shulem wrote:
Holy Ghost wrote:
Excluding the kids of lgtb parents is wrong. Seems Presidents Nelson and Oaks misunderstood that one. I try to inspire them to be kind and benevolent, but they are both pretty hard headed.

What you're really saying is that Nelson & Oaks have stiff necks and are blind to the truth. Neither are they kind or benevolent as they pretend to be.

I get it.

I don't see either Nelson or Oaks being either kind or benevolent. But your mileage may vary.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:36 pm 
Sunbeam

Holy Ghost wrote:
Exiled wrote:
HG:

Oh, please don't let Me be misunderstood. That's My motto, because so often people misattribute to Me their own feelings. Then, there can be bad outcomes. Sometimes, there must be some misunderstanding. As to Mountain Meadows, why are you so sure that the Fancher Party had not mocked and teased a prophet? Could have been she-bears, but John D. Lee and others were used nicely. Good outcome. The priesthood ban was inspired, it was about those fence-sitters in the pre-existence War in Heaven. Pretty obvious, right? There is a bit of problem in how I communicate. Imagine how much Joseph would have gotten wrong with the Book of Mormon if Elohim hadn't allowed the use of the stone and actual English words to appear on it. Elohim wants you all to get in touch with your inner person, so He just allows Me to give you feelings. You also are equipped with conciences to know which feelings are inspired by me. Those are the ones that lead you to do the best for your fellow mankind. Excluding the kids of lgtb parents is wrong. Seems Presidents Nelson and Oaks misunderstood that one. I try to inspire them to be kind and benevolent, but they are both pretty hard headed.

Don't you think it's great that here, in this thread, I can use words for the first time? Not just give you confirming feelings?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:18 pm 
God

Holy Ghost wrote:
Fence Sitter wrote:
Dear HG,

So she acted on how she felt, and I'm to blame because she ascribed her feelings to Me?

Are you saying she is unable to distinguish between her own feelings and your promptings?

This is the most spiritual person I know. I may have to rethink how accurate such claim are if she is unable to distinguish the difference. I mean, what is a sinner like me supposed to do if a saint like this lady cannot tell the difference?

"The lives we lead now are not dress rehearsals, they are the only performance we have. Therefore what matters is what we have here, the people we know and and love and the good we can do for the world"
Sean Carroll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:39 pm 
Bell Ringer

Holy Ghost wrote:
Don't you think it's great that here, in this thread, I can use words for the first time? Not just give you confirming feelings?

I prefer the "Holy Cow!" You know, milk and all that.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:51 pm 
Sunbeam

Exiled wrote:
HG:

How do we solve hunger and stop these wars that are going on in the world (syria and yemen come to mind)? Guide us wise one, we beg thee.

Also, have you inspired Oaks and Nelson to read this thread, yet? If so, Oaks and Nelson, wtf with the banning of kids with lgtb parents? You need to change that immediately and apologize for your gross error.

If you will think of a solution to hunger and wars, study it out in your mind, earnestly pray about, I will warm your bosom, give you the still small voice assurance if your solution is righteous.

With Oaks and Nelson, they each have rebuffed my promptings repeatedly. It's not my gross error, but their stubbornness that is problematic. Those two exemplify the problem, as Joseph F. Smith told the U.S. Senate, of the Quorum of the Twelve being self-perpetuating ever since first re-constituted in 1835 with my inspiration.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next