Nemesis Protects The Hive (how I got banned from MDD)

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_candygal
_Emeritus

Re: Nemesis Protects The Hive (how I got banned from MDD)

Post by _candygal »

esodije wrote:MD&D is a total circle-jerk in which some posters are apparently more entitled to be pleasured than others. Choosing not to bandy words over what should be obvious (and insignificant) details, not to mention questioning the moderators’ views, will get you banned at the drop if a hat, and with no explanation. I’m active LDS, but I’d rather converse with ex-Mos than with wankers.
Thank you. It must be quite more than obvious to you than it is more of club over there..having nothing to do really with the church except that the club keeps agreeing with each other. They set themselves personally though..(in my opinion) because there is no real diversive thought..I may not be very intellectual or versed adequately...but I have something real and different to offer..unless they can think for themselves..there really is no value in their conversations..and yet..Rockpond and I could converse and disagree on different levels...and learn from each other with better understanding.