Kish's evil lizard underbelly revealed!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Kish's evil lizard underbelly revealed!

Post by _moksha »

If I were a poster on the MD&D board, I think I would be huffy about the BYU insider who leaked the information about the Temple sub-levels and the caverns underneath them. Just hope Consiglieri does not have one of those West Desert Aliens on his podcast further spilling the beans about you know what.

Otherwise, those Christian exposé people seem rather dubious in their own right.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

I think my first wife was reptilian. I met her in SLC and even though she "claimed" to not be Mormon, she knew an awful lot about the tunnels under the temple. She also slithered around the floor one time or maybe that was just the tequila shots and pot we were smoking? but she sure would shape-shift and hiss when confronted with certain questions about our neighbor and why he was in our bedroom fixing the t.v. Yup, a real reptilian like creature ......
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_grindael
_Emeritus

Post by _grindael »

Just don't make her angry....

Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
_kamenraider
_Emeritus

Post by _kamenraider »

Does Peter Parker know about this?
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.
--Albert Einstein
_huckelberry
_Emeritus

Post by _huckelberry »

For me there was something disturbing enough about the utube video I did a bit of looking about for information on who the guy is. I am not sure if there is much to continue discussing, but I have fragments of ideas to note.
These sorts of false accusations at least muddy the water making questions about difficulties in Mormon history easier to ignore. I can understand the wish that this old stuff would die out. I fear it recycles however.

Schnoebelen has published a group of books. Chick publishing, I wonder if that increases the suspicion that that publisher is fundamentally corrupt?

Mallicus Maleficarum, the name can sound intriguing bringing to mind images from my youthful taste for horror films,Vincent Price, Hammer films, the Pit and the Pendulum etc. Unfortunately the actual book was a poisonous evil fueling the pointless killing of many people.

There is a real evil being played with by this man. We are not so culturally advanced as to be completely beyond witch scares. They have happened in many places and cultures. There was a bit of one in the 1980s United States with the Satanic abuse hysteria and recovered memories.