FAIRMormon Women's Workshop

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

FAIRMormon Women's Workshop

Post by _moksha »

This year the FAIRMormon Apologetics and Survivalist Conference will add an extra day to discuss women's issues such and why feminists are wrong, how the Patriarchy can best be supported, and how to utilize your dried beans in food storage.

No announcements have been made as to who will preside at this conference segment, but it is hoped that Dr. Daniel Peterson or one of the apostles will fill that role.

The Conference will be held August 1-3, 2018 at the grassy area west of the Springdale Dairy Queen. Please contact Calm at the Mormon D&D board for further information.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_candygal
_Emeritus

Re: FAIRMormon Women's Workshop

Post by _candygal »

:lol: Love this!
_Uther
_Emeritus

Post by _Uther »

moksha wrote:This year the FAIRMormon Apologetics and Survivalist Conference will add an extra day to discuss women's issues such and why feminists are wrong, how the Patriarchy can best be supported, and how to utilize your dried beans in food storage.

No announcements have been made as to who will preside at this conference segment, but it is hoped that Dr. Daniel Peterson or one of the apostles will fill that role.

The Conference will be held August 1-3, 2018 at the grassy area west of the Springdale Dairy Queen. Please contact Calm at the Mormon D&D board for further information.

ROFL
About Joseph Smith.. How do you think his persona was influenced by being the storyteller since childhood? Mastering the art of going pale, changing his voice, and mesmerizing his audience.. How do you think he was influenced by keeping secrets and lying for his wife and the church members for decades?
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

moksha wrote:This year the FAIRMormon Apologetics and Survivalist Conference will add an extra day to discuss women's issues such and why feminists are wrong

I don't think Fair is going to argue against equal rights and opportunities for everyone.

moksha wrote:how the Patriarchy can best be supported, and how to utilize your dried beans in food storage

Do we really want women to be Mormon Bishops?
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
moksha wrote:This year the FAIRMormon Apologetics and Survivalist Conference will add an extra day to discuss women's issues such and why feminists are wrong

I don't think Fair is going to argue against equal rights and opportunities for everyone.

moksha wrote:how the Patriarchy can best be supported, and how to utilize your dried beans in food storage

Do we really want women to be Mormon Bishops?

As of late...do really really want male Bishops?
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

Just my opinion...but I would hate to attend something like this and not learn to make doughnuts...or sew "Keep Sweet" on a a pillow case...shucks..I just would not go!!
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

candygal wrote:As of late...do really really want male Bishops?

All LDS Bishops are male. We talk s*** about LDS leaders all the time, so why would you want women to be LDS leaders? We want more women in science, engineering, medicine, not in the LDS priesthood leadership.
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
candygal wrote:As of late...do really really want male Bishops?

All LDS Bishops are male. We talk s*** about LDS leaders all the time, so why would you want women to be LDS leaders? We want more women in science, engineering, medicine, not in the LDS priesthood leadership.
:smile: I can sure go along with that!
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

DoubtingThomas wrote:I don't think Fair is going to argue against equal rights and opportunities for everyone.

Perhaps they will seek to bring new light to the world with the Limited Spectrum Theory.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace