I predict J. Bishop will not be excommunicated until...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: I predict J. Bishop will not be excommunicated until...

Post by _Shulem »

sunstoned wrote:
Dude, you are forgetting his trump card: second anointing.

He has it made in the shade.

Well, after he becomes a god and has populated planets, what will his daughters think when they find out he was feeling up sister missionary breasts and penetrating them with his limp pecker while on planet earth during his mortal probation? Word gets around and his children are going to hear all about the dirt.

Now, with that said, let's talk about all the nasty things Father Elohim did during his probation. I can easily imagine Elohim screwing lots of women (boys too) including other men's wives. But hey, he's a god now.

Whey to go Elohim!

:lol:
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Analytics wrote:My hypothesis is that the reason he hasn't been excommunicated already is because he's had his second anointing.

Didn't see this until now but yeah, that's an interesting scenario.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Fence Sitter
_Emeritus

Post by _Fence Sitter »

Gadianton wrote:
Analytics wrote:My hypothesis is that the reason he hasn't been excommunicated already is because he's had his second anointing.

Didn't see this until now but yeah, that's an interesting scenario.

The church has excommunicated people who have had their 2nd anointing, the most recent example being Hamalu, but also people like George Lee. And no, I don't know what the point of doing so is other than pandering to public opinion.
"Any over-ritualized religion since the dawn of time can make its priests say yes, we know, it is rotten, and hard luck, but just do as we say, keep at the ritual, stick it out, give us your money and you'll end up with the angels in heaven for evermore."