What the hell

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

What the hell

Post by _RockSlider »

too many beers and I lost where I was responding to Dan Vogal, so I'm posting here because, well because,

Dan I marvel at your you.. headed towards this video now (if I can find it again).

Do you know, this life is so short, and so crazy. And yet various individuals have so much vested interest in the mix of intellectualism and exploration of each's own subjective reality mixed with the crazy mental worldviews of our upbringing. I marvel at the underlying pain, and yet the sentiment of the positive feelings of our exaltation in our heroes, in whom we empathize, and gain strength in breaking out of our bubbles and looking beyond our primitive inheritance of our world views.

I'm so grateful for this forum, and its links to the subjective relationships of such a spectacular and diverse group of individuals. And yes this includes you Jersey Girl, and all of those here who have touched my life.

The really must be something beyond the science which we apostates lean on for sanity which continues to drive us to a WTF is really going on in this screwed up existence with a constant underlying dream, hope, ideal that there is really something beautiful going on here.

I love and thank you all for your experiences and willingness to share, God it's hard somethings eh? And yet somehow rewarding and worth it.

chad
_candygal
_Emeritus

Re: What the hell

Post by _candygal »

You are special my friend. You introduced me to new friends here for which I am forever grateful.
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

Rockslider,have another beer!! :razz:
_Craig Paxton
_Emeritus

Post by _Craig Paxton »

Yes it’s good to have a place to speak our minds...
"...The official doctrine of the LDS Church is a Global Flood" - BCSpace

"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Craig Paxton wrote:Yes it’s good to have a place to speak our minds...

True that. Have I ever told you how I really feel about the church? You know, the disgusting Mormon church which is built upon the foundation of lies and polygamy and secret rites stolen from the Masons and incorporated into the evil Mormon temple endowment.

Have I ever told you what I think of the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3? Don't even get me started.

Jesus F. Christ

:twisted:

Mormon liars.
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

Thanks to the one and only that combined the two threads...!!
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Wow, I have not tied one on like that for a long time. Sorry I got posting.
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

:
RockSlider wrote:Wow, I have not tied one on like that for a long time. Sorry I got posting.

:lol: It must have been a Tylenol day for you..I do my best writing after a margarita!