McKenna?????s biological daughter speaks out against the Church

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: McKenna’s biological daughter speaks out against the Chu

Post by _Shulem »

candygal wrote::lol: And MD&D can kiss Craig's ass...!!!

Hey Mormon Dialogue Discussion Board, feel free to kiss Shulem's ass too.

Take the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 and shove them right up your . . . .

:lol:
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

moksha wrote:If the Church deems this so-called "Jessica Lowder" as a threat, then they already have a head start in compiling a dossier on her.

Remember, the only way to contain a possibly out of control campfire is with the decisive strike of a thermonuclear weaponized dossier.

Consider what the SCMC is willing to compile on active members of the church. God help the declared enemies of the church.
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

Post by _peacemaker »

I have a question wrote:
I was adopted as a baby through the Mormon church. Two years after placing me for adoption my birth mother decided to serve a mission. When she was at the MTC (mission training center) she was raped by Joseph Bishop, the MTC President. Joseph Bishop had had previously sexually assaulted women and the church knew this fact through his confessions. Not only did the church not discipline him, they continued to put him in high positions where he worked with young vulnerable women. My birth mother has tried to get justice for over 30 years and after the church refused to take action and accountability she took matters into her own hands. She posed as a reporter and sat down with her attacker and was able to obtain a recorded confession where he apologized and explained he was a sex addict who should have never held those positions in the church.
The church heard the tape and as an attempt to keep my birth mother quiet they compiled a dossier filled with any dirt they could gather. Not only did this include her private church records, they also dug into my confidential, closed adoption record and exposed my first and last name in the dossier. The church had this information because I was adopted through them. My name was then given to Joseph Bishop’s son Greg Bishop and leaked to the media which I believe was not only an intimidation tactic to scare my birth mother but also a warning to other victims to demonstrate what would happen if they decide to come forward as well. Not only was this a complete breach of privacy, they objectified me and used me as one of the skeletons in my birth mothers closet with complete disregard for my feelings and privacy. They didn’t even know if I was aware who my birth mother was or the circumstances of my birth. They didn’t care. I grew up in the church and never expected this. They have shown a dark and ruthless side that needs to be exposed. I will not be used and I will not allow them to get away with what they did. They have been digging this hole for the past 33 years and only seem to be making it worse. This is shameful. I can’t put into words how livid I am, how much anxiety this has caused and how hurtful the church has been by crushing others to keep up their façade. The church needs to take accountability now.

https://www.Facebook.com/JessicaLowder/ ... 2726657264

I hope she sues all of their asses off.

In its response to the allegations against Joseph L Bishop the Church has re-abused the victim, and then abused her biological daughter. To try and save money. They aren’t led by Christ. At all. They’re led by money.

I am unaware of any excommunication proceedings for Joseph L Bishop, or his son, at this time.

I know the church is true and I know you anti-mormons will never destroy it. You anti-mormons blindly believed the lies of McKenna Denson.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

peacemaker wrote:
I know the church is true and I know you anti-mormons will never destroy it. You anti-mormons blindly believed the lies of McKenna Denson.

_Arc
_Emeritus

Post by _Arc »

peacemaker wrote:I know the church is true and I know you anti-mormons will never destroy it. You anti-mormons blindly believed the lies of McKenna Denson.

Most folks here could not care less about the Church. Their objective is not to destroy the Church. The Church is doing that by itself without any outside help at all. Their objective is rather to try to help the people that the Church is slowly but surely destroying, such as yourself, for example.
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things which lifts human life a little above the level of farce and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." Steven Weinberg