Nelson's housewarming gift

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_lemuel
_Emeritus

Nelson's housewarming gift

Post by _lemuel »

So God's prophet is 'ministering to the one'--a single mom in Kenya--in her home. He brings her a gift.

What do you think he brings her? Take a guess, then watch the video to find out if you're right.

https://youtu.be/k7gOJz0M_Qw?t=32s
_Meadowchik
_Emeritus

Re: Nelson's housewarming gift

Post by _Meadowchik »

Uck.
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Perfect!
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

They are so f____ cultish .... sure, no worship of the fearless leaders encouraged here.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Craig Paxton
_Emeritus

Post by _Craig Paxton »

Gag

They didn't even bother to frame it...
"...The official doctrine of the LDS Church is a Global Flood" - BCSpace

"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

Oh my...a picture worth a thousand words...none of them good.

Do you even think she might have needed a real life necessary thing...aw well..to be so blessed.
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

candygal wrote:Do you even think she might have needed a real life necessary thing...aw well..to be so blessed.

If she is in need, she must not be paying her tithing, but since she was picked out to film visit, she must be a righteous one, a full tithe payer and hence what else could she possibly stand in need of?
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Craig Paxton wrote:Gag

They didn't even bother to frame it...

Are you kidding!, the little Curse of Cainer can go to DI and buy one herself!
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Stem
_Emeritus

Post by _Stem »

Lol. “I am so pleased to travel all this way to pay you poor folks a visit. “i’m so magnanimous. I’m pleased they are filming this charitable visit.

“Well, yes thanks for having us. Here’s a picture of me and my buds. You might want to put it right over there so everyone can see it when they walk in.” id look pretty good right over there. I hope she puts me front and center
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Good thing the Church has made a firm stand against the values of Hollywood. This giving of a signed photograph of themselves would otherwise seem a bit Hollywoodish.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace