Will Mormonism Catch up to Science?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Will Mormonism Catch up to Science?

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I just watched one of the most fascinating, informative You Tube programs of Brian Green (The Elegant Universe, The Fabric of the Cosmos, Hidden Reality, etc) called "World Science Festival" (Feb 2018) called "Quantum Reality, Space, Time and Entanglement." He had a sumptuous panel of physicists/philosophers where they discussed many aspects of the Quantum. But, Mark Van Raamsdonk simply stole the show with what he is researching!!! I Googled him and wow what papers he has available! I'm in seventh heaven man. He has developed some research showing the holographic nature of space and how at the outer most edge is holographic, and around the hologram is total quantum entanglement, which as he mathematically eliminates one strand at a time, puts the entanglement all throughout space as BEING SPACE. Utterly amazing graphics in the You Tube video that explains it better than I am here. It is one of the most well spent hour and a half's my wife and I have spent watching television for the last 6 months.

https://www.worldsciencefestival.com/vi ... anglement/

Here is one of the papers discussing the concepts of gravity and entanglement. Very detailed. I haven't read it yet, but will share the URL
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1609.00026.pdf

Holograms, entanglement, black holes, information, is nowhere in Mormon cosmology as developed by revelation through Joseph Smith that I am aware, yet it is mathematically verified, calculated, speculated about etc., showing the universe is even far weirder than God knows. At least as he overly simplistically explained "reality" to Joseph Smith in the 1820's-1840's.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."