Sam Young addresses "new rule" and tomorrow is the March

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: Sam Young addresses "new rule" and tomorrow is the March

Post by _Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I would put that number at a 'Metric Butt Load' if you think about how the Church started, how isolated they were, what their practices have been, and how dang peds are here in Utah (seriously, look it up).

- Doc

No doubt there have been hundreds of little Mormon boys and girls that have been sexually abused by their leaders. No doubt some of those leaders went on to become apostles in the Quorum of the Twelve, perhaps even in the First Presidency. Mormonism has a history of sexual deviancy whereby the leaders think they are special and that God rewards them with extra blessings to enrich their sexual fantasies. Polygamy or worse!

I wonder how many Mormon apostles were/ARE sexual offenders? Thus we see, the Holy Ghost admitted them into the club just like he did with the Missionary Training Center president, Bishop. The Holy Ghost is to blame! It's his fault -- the stupid Ghost of Mormonsim is the real sexual offender.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Sam Young addresses "new rule" and tomorrow is the March

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Don't know if anyone is following Protect LDS Children on Facebook, but Sam Young is posting his first in a new series of videos.

The man is. on. fire.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb