Satan makes people gay says President Nelson

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Satan makes people gay says President Nelson

Post by _moksha »

Why Botox should never be part
of the embalmer's art.

I think President Nelson's sentiments are a holdover from a dying generation and not something that will carry over to future generations of Mormons. Such sentiments will be as embarrassing and odious to future Mormons as the racial quotations of Brigham Young and Markie Peterson.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Darth J
_Emeritus

Post by _Darth J »

Simon Southerton wrote:https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2018/02/19/satan-temps-us-to-love-as-we-should-not-love-lds-prophet-russell-m-nelson-warns-mormon-millennials/

_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Nehor put it well at that apologetic board when he said that "Love is not optional". Of course, he was talking about Holy Ghost infused heterosexual married love and not all other types of demon-riddled love which offendeth Heavenly Father.

Those other lovers must be condemned to a solitary existence lest they sinneth by breaking the Law of Chastity. "If thy right hand abuse thee then tie it unto thy bedpost. If thy vibrator buzzeth thee then turneth it off," sayeth thine Earthly representatives of this Dispensation.

Thus in the Days of Twenty and Eighteen moisture did come from the SouthWest and it was good. It blesseth the righteous on the Lord's anointed message board for it came to pass they did seek their keys and behold their keys are found in yesterday's pants pockets. Yea verily yea.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

It seems I was right when I wrote in August, "Nelson will likely replace him, not a good thing at all."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46885&p=1073278#p1073278

I knew Nelson as prophet wouldn't be a good thing. The guy is just completely crazy.