What are Uchtdorf?????s unique Apostolic qualifications?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

What are Uchtdorf’s unique Apostolic qualifications?

Post by _I have a question »

Nelson suggested that Dieter was already very busy with assignments that he was uniquely qualified for. So what are those unique qualifications and what assignments do they apply to?
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Re: What are Uchtdorf’s unique Apostolic qualifications?

Post by _Maksutov »

The Europe Rescue? The Frustrated Mormon Housewife Rescue? The Telegenic-We're-Almost-Diverse-HeartSell Rescue?
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Well he used to be a good heart surgeon, but that was 30 years ago before the church stole him and he hasn't practiced since.....
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_malkie
_Emeritus

Post by _malkie »

Philo Sofee wrote:Well he used to be a good heart surgeon, but that was 30 years ago before the church stole him and he hasn't practiced since.....

Isn't that Nelson, not Uchtdorf?
NOMinal member

Maksutov: "... if you give someone else the means to always push your buttons, you're lost."
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

malkie wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:Well he used to be a good heart surgeon, but that was 30 years ago before the church stole him and he hasn't practiced since.....

Isn't that Nelson, not Uchtdorf?

Oh woops. It sure was. I was groggy when I posted.....curse, that's normal... :biggrin:
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_CameronMO
_Emeritus

Post by _CameronMO »

Well, some people like compare the church to a terrorist organization, and Dieter does have experience dealing with that...
Trimble, you ignorant sack of rhinoceros puss. The only thing more obvious than your lack of education is the foul stench that surrounds you.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

He believes and testifies to the name of Jesus the illiterate peasant, failed apocalyptic magician prophet according to the best Jesus scholarship has to offer the world. Nothing else matters......well, that is if ya ask em.
Dr CamNC4Me
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

i mentioned flyboy can still pilot a plane so watchout COB!
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »