It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Radio Free Mormon, You are Missed
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:13 am 
God

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 1132
There's a post opining your absence. Hope you are well and know your work is truly appreciated!

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/comme ... l_are_you/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Radio Free Mormon, You are Missed
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:30 am 
God

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 8:38 pm
Posts: 1219
Ugh....I love these podcasts and will forever love "Wrong Roads"!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Radio Free Mormon, You are Missed
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:07 am 
Valiant B

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:12 pm
Posts: 190
Bill Reel sez there'll be a new RFM tomorrow.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Radio Free Mormon, You are Missed
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:24 pm 
God

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 1132
lemuel wrote:
Bill Reel sez there'll be a new RFM tomorrow.

Sweet! Thanks :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Radio Free Mormon, You are Missed
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:14 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:47 pm
Posts: 5695
Meadowchik wrote:
There's a post opining your absence. Hope you are well and know your work is truly appreciated!

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/comme ... l_are_you/


Dear Meadowchik,

Thanks for letting me know this. I saw it over the weekend and checked it out.

I am now back in the office with better posting ability and wanted to say thanks!

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

_________________
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Radio Free Mormon, You are Missed
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:36 pm 
God

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 1132
consiglieri wrote:
Meadowchik wrote:
There's a post opining your absence. Hope you are well and know your work is truly appreciated!

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/comme ... l_are_you/


Dear Meadowchik,

Thanks for letting me know this. I saw it over the weekend and checked it out.

I am now back in the office with better posting ability and wanted to say thanks!

All the Best!

--Consiglieri


You're so welcome. I just listened to Wrong Roads today and stopped halfway to write out my thoughts, then listened to the rest...came to similar conclusions. Yet I could not lay it all out as clearly as you do.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Radio Free Mormon, You are Missed
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:08 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:47 pm
Posts: 5695
Meadowchik wrote:
You're so welcome. I just listened to Wrong Roads today and stopped halfway to write out my thoughts, then listened to the rest...came to similar conclusions. Yet I could not lay it all out as clearly as you do.


I like to think it's my gift of the Spirit.

_________________
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Radio Free Mormon, You are Missed
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:45 pm 
High Priest
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 pm
Posts: 392
I finally got around to listening to the first one about Packer's mantle is greater than the intellect talk and it was impressive. The points you made and the way you made them were just devastating to Packer. Kudos to you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Analytics, aussieguy55, Google [Bot], Mary and 43 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group