Discussion of the ''DCP / plagiarism'' thread

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Scapegoated

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Fence Sitter wrote:I give the over under on how many pages this thread goes at 6.
:rolleyes:

I dunno. If someone keeps trying to play "Let's make a deal" with me, the thread could easily become eternal.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Jesse Pinkman wrote:Do you have a deadline as to when you would like to post a final tally and comment on the results? I would enjoy reading that.

Not really. Just winging it and playing it by ear.

Really though, you need to walk away from this thread. Let it go. Let them get the last word and move on.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Fence Sitter wrote:I give the over under on how many pages this thread goes at 6.

No, it's going to stop right now.

STOP!
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

RockSlider wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:I have a personal policy that you should be well familiar with. When I am at odds with a person on the board in discussion, I make it a rule never to approach them via private messages during a period of intense conflict. Maybe you could commit to that and stop trying to manipulate and censor folks behind the scenes.

amen,

Heard from me lately?

:lol:
Chinese Proverb
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Jersey Girl wrote:Heard from me lately?
:lol:

I was not poking at you in anyway. I was receiving pressure/direction for my single post in the whole thread.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Re: DCP's ongoing problem with plagiarism

Post by _Lemmie »

I have a question wrote:That posters Agenda, as you rightly point out, was to drown the thread in personal drama drivel.

Don’t give it up Lemmie.

Thanks, IHAQ, and thanks to Dr. Shades, many, many pages of that drivel have now been moved, so hopefully the thread is back on track.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Discussion of the ''DCP / plagiarism'' thread, PART ONE

Post by _Dr. Shades »

[MODERATOR NOTE: The deed is done; the topic has been split. I admit that some ostensibly on-topic posts were moved into this thread as well, but those were to preserve the integrity and "flow" of the discussion. Any posts containing documentation are still in the original thread.

Lemmie, if there are some posts that you judge should be there instead of here and vice-versa, please let me know.

TL;DR: All done!!]
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Re: Discussion of the ''DCP / plagiarism'' thread, PART ONE

Post by _Lemmie »

Dr. Shades wrote:[MODERATOR NOTE: The deed is done; the topic has been split. I admit that some ostensibly on-topic posts were moved into this thread as well, but those were to preserve the integrity and "flow" of the discussion. Any posts containing documentation are still in the original thread.

Lemmie, if there are some posts that you judge should be there instead of here and vice-versa, please let me know.

TL;DR: All done!!]

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Re: Discussion of the ''DCP / plagiarism'' thread

Post by _Lemmie »

jesse pinkman, this thread, 1.11.18, 12:46pm wrote:I have committed, and will honor the commitment of not posting on any new or old thread that Lemmie initiated regarding the DCP plagiarism.

jesse pinkman, also this thread, 1.12.18, 10:39am, wrote: I'm adding these edits to prior posts of mine because I have no intention of driving this thread up to the top and drawing more undue attention to it.

I have stated my case. I appreciate Shades allowing my comments to stand. That was my ultimate goal. The topic can now continue uninterrupted by me.

jp wrote:Simply because you repeat things doesn't make them so
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Discussion of the ''DCP / plagiarism'' thread

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Wait. That middle quote was an edit. I noticed yet another edit above.

So what? That's appreciation for letting the comments stand while she shoves in a few more for good measure?

I've seen everything.
Chinese Proverb