Missionary Numbers Drop Over 5% From Last Year

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Re: Missionary Numbers Drop Over 5% From Last Year

Post by _Mormonicious »

I wonder if the Mormon corporation will start paying for the expenses involved in going on a Mission like they do for those who are Missionaries from poor Foreign countries.

I remember learning that my companions costs were being paid by Salt Lake and felt that IF he should be supported financially for serving, certainly I as a Missionary should have the same support.
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_malkie
_Emeritus

Re: Missionary Numbers Drop Over 5% From Last Year

Post by _malkie »

canpakes wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:Brilliant Canpakes! That could actually work. Are you buckin for the next prophet position?

Sadly, there is no provision for a write-in candidate. : ) I hereby (and ironically) prophecy that I will not be the next prophet.

Wow!

Your prophecy came true.

You now likely have a better batting average than the official PSRs.
NOMinal member

Maksutov: "... if you give someone else the means to always push your buttons, you're lost."