It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:38 am 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Listen and weep atheists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2jyF_XyTc8

And stop it already.

A great treatment of much of what I have always thought. Glad someone had the determination to put it out there.

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:09 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
I think we can sum up that the entire invention of the 'theory' of evolution is a purposeful agenda to keep science in human hands and deny all interference from the Church. What ever helps them get up in the morning. No doubt the world has benefited from men dedicated to discovery. To take evolution seriously has got to be an insider joke.

Naturally, (NPI) the people will lap it up if that is where a coveted consensus is. Just like how Mormons will lap up LDS leadership as true prophets when that is a greater imposition than evolution on what is obvious not true.

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:15 pm 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:07 pm
Posts: 13000
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Nightlion wrote:
Naturally, (NPI) the people will lap it up if that is where a coveted consensus is.

"NPI" = "No Problem, Incidentally?"

_________________
"[Elder] Pearson says he uses a 'black box' for those issues that bother him. . . He forgot to mention that his black box has gotten so big he had to put an addition onto his house."

--kairos, 08-08-2018


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:19 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:53 pm
Posts: 3358
Dr. Shades wrote:
"NPI" = "No Problem, Incidentally?"

NPI
Also found in: Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Category filter:
Acronym Definition
NPI No Pun Intended
NPI Not Plugged In (computer/network technical problem)
NPI National Provider Identifier
NPI New Product Introduction
NPI Northwest Progressive Institute
NPI Non-public Personal Information
NPI Norwegian Polar Institute (Norway)
NPI Neuropsychiatric Institute (UCLA)
NPI Narcissistic Personality Inventory
NPI New Partners Initiative (est. 2005)
NPI Net Profits Interest
NPI National Productivity Institute (South Africa)
NPI National Preservation Institute
NPI Negative Polarity Item (linguistics)
NPI Numbering Plan Indicator
NPI Network Printer Interface
NPI Norsk Polarinstitutt (Norway)
NPI Non-Profit Institution
NPI Nickel Pig Iron
NPI Non-Personal Information
NPI Non-Pharmaceutical Intervention (infectious disease control strategy)
NPI Neuro Psychiatric Inventory
NPI Neutral Particle Imager
NPI National Procedures Institute (Midland, MI)
NPI Network Provider Interface
NPI No Poseo Información
NPI Novos Países Industrializados (newly industrialized countries)
NPI Non-Precision Instrument
NPI New Patient In
NPI Nordpol Innsbruck (FCW fanclub)
NPI Nonpublic Personal Member Information
NPI Network Provisioning Interface
NPI NROS Predictive Index (NASCAR Racing Online Series game)
NPI Non Policy Issuance (insurance)
NPI Not Pre-Installed
NPI New Product Initiative (various companies)
NPI National Pollutant Inventory (Australia)
NPI National Polytechnic Institute (various locations)
NPI New Politics Institute (various locations)
NPI No Punt Intended (fantasy football)
NPI Nextel Partners, Inc. (wireless telecommunications joint venture)
NPI Natural Products, Inc. (Grinnell, IA)

https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/NPI

_________________
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2012


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:15 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:28 pm
Posts: 2212
Nightlion wrote:
Listen and weep atheists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2jyF_XyTc8

And stop it already.

A great treatment of much of what I have always thought. Glad someone had the determination to put it out there.


You're trying to Punk us right?

_________________
"...The official doctrine of the LDS Church is a Global Flood" - BCSpace

"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:00 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Dr. Shades wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
Naturally, (NPI) the people will lap it up if that is where a coveted consensus is.

"NPI" = "No Problem, Incidentally?"

natural....no pun intended.....selection

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:05 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Craig Paxton wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
Listen and weep atheists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2jyF_XyTc8

And stop it already.

A great treatment of much of what I have always thought. Glad someone had the determination to put it out there.


You're trying to Punk us right?


Come on! Listen to the video deconstruction of evolution and defy it or let die what is a patent lie.

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:21 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am
Posts: 4784
Location: Firmly on this earth
Yawn

_________________
Science is not reliable because it provides certainty. It is reliable because it provides us with the best answers we have at present. And it is reliability we need, not certainty. The most credible answers are the ones given by science, because science is the search for the most credible answers available, not for answers pretending to certainty. Carlo Rovelli


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Philo Sofee wrote:
Yawn

Precisely how thousands of Mormons over they years acted when they heard the REAL gospel for the first time in their lives.
Never an argument or rebut, just feigned indifference. As if that wins.

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:25 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am
Posts: 4784
Location: Firmly on this earth
Nightlion wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:
Yawn

Precisely how thousands of Mormons over they years acted when they heard the REAL gospel for the first time in their lives.
Never an argument or rebut, just feigned indifference. As if that wins.

Yawn again. You listen to amateur Youtube videos imagining they decimate atheism and refuse to read even a basic book on it and pretend you are in the know. Tell ya what. You read an actual, real book by say, Michael Martin, or John W. Loftus, and show me you have the prophetic acumen and mental ability to actually refute their arguments, and you will have my unstinted, total attention.

Demonstrate to me how Marshall Brain's book "How God Works" is actually incorrect and how his evidences are incorrect and there is a much more realistic way how God works. Don't give me your God damned rantings of a lunatic, give me evidences and your reasons why Brain is wrong.

Demonstrate to me how Michael Martin's "The Case Against Christianity" is wrong and how his evidences, logic, and analysis are either circular reasoning, or ad hoc, or whatever you find them to be, and then show me what the correct reasonings, logic, and historical evidences are. Don't give me your God damned rantings about some _____ mountain in Utah and what it says. I want your analysis and logic and evidence.

Demonstrate to me point by point, in easy detail and credible logic how Peter A. Angeles' book (he's the editor and compiler of many various essays of many other scholars) "Critiques of God." Don't give me your God damned idiocy about how false Mormonism is, refute the arguments in this particular book.

Demonstrate to me chapter by chapter that you grasp and can refute Victor J. Stenger's book "God and the Folly of Faith." I don't want to hear your God damned loony squealing about God getting angry or whatever other stupid things you rant about, I want to see you singularly focus on each argument and evidence that Stenger brings out, and show explicitly how and why he is wrong. I don't want your worthless testimony, I want your reasons, a detailed analysis of logic and evidence that shows Stenger is wrong.

Am I honestly asking too much here? Just pick one of the above and give me the details of how they are actually wrong. Don't rant about what they are, show me the arguments and evidence are wrong. Deal with the topics they write on. Don't tell me about Joseph Frickin Smith, I don't want to hear about that. SHOW me the arguments of any one of these books are invalid and wrong, and then show me how and why and what is right. Give me ******reasons****** for doubting my doubts, don't just squeal like a loony _____ prophet, show me you grasp scholarship and have enough of it to refute one of the above.

_________________
Science is not reliable because it provides certainty. It is reliable because it provides us with the best answers we have at present. And it is reliability we need, not certainty. The most credible answers are the ones given by science, because science is the search for the most credible answers available, not for answers pretending to certainty. Carlo Rovelli


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:42 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Philo Sofee wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
Precisely how thousands of Mormons over they years acted when they heard the REAL gospel for the first time in their lives.
Never an argument or rebut, just feigned indifference. As if that wins.


Yawn again. You listen to amateur Youtube videos imagining they decimate atheism and refuse to read even a basic book on it and pretend you are in the know. Tell ya what. You read an actual, real book by say, Michael Martin, or John W. Loftus, and show me you have the prophetic acumen and mental ability to actually refute their arguments, and you will have my unstinted, total attention.

Demonstrate to me how Marshall Brain's book "How God Works" is actually incorrect and how his evidences are incorrect and there is a much more realistic way how God works. Don't give me your God damned rantings of a lunatic, give me evidences and your reasons why Brain is wrong.

Demonstrate to me how Michael Martin's "The Case Against Christianity" is wrong and how his evidences, logic, and analysis are either circular reasoning, or ad hoc, or whatever you find them to be, and then show me what the correct reasonings, logic, and historical evidences are. Don't give me your God damned rantings about some _____ mountain in Utah and what it says. I want your analysis and logic and evidence.

Demonstrate to me point by point, in easy detail and credible logic how Peter A. Angeles' book (he's the editor and compiler of many various essays of many other scholars) "Critiques of God." Don't give me your God damned idiocy about how false Mormonism is, refute the arguments in this particular book.

Demonstrate to me chapter by chapter that you grasp and can refute Victor J. Stenger's book "God and the Folly of Faith." I don't want to hear your God damned loony squealing about God getting angry or whatever other stupid things you rant about, I want to see you singularly focus on each argument and evidence that Stenger brings out, and show explicitly how and why he is wrong. I don't want your worthless testimony, I want your reasons, a detailed analysis of logic and evidence that shows Stenger is wrong.

Am I honestly asking too much here? Just pick one of the above and give me the details of how they are actually wrong. Don't rant about what they are, show me the arguments and evidence are wrong. Deal with the topics they write on. Don't tell me about Joseph Frickin Smith, I don't want to hear about that. SHOW me the arguments of any one of these books are invalid and wrong, and then show me how and why and what is right. Give me ******reasons****** for doubting my doubts, don't just squeal like a loony _____ prophet, show me you grasp scholarship and have enough of it to refute one of the above.

You think that you can hide behind your idols? If you got something just spit it out.

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am
Posts: 4784
Location: Firmly on this earth
Quote:
Night Lion
You think that you can hide behind your idols? If you got something just spit it out.


Night Lion, stop pretending you are as stupid as a rock, or even a mountain, and do what I asked. You made a claim based on the most amateur idiocy in existence, and make claims that I just don't believe. Back yourself up and show me some analysis and content, not vacuous cutesy little fart comments. An 8th grader will understand what I asked of you. Surely you are further along in your education than an 8th grader.

_________________
Science is not reliable because it provides certainty. It is reliable because it provides us with the best answers we have at present. And it is reliability we need, not certainty. The most credible answers are the ones given by science, because science is the search for the most credible answers available, not for answers pretending to certainty. Carlo Rovelli


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:57 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
James Perloff makes point after cogent point defeating the underpinnings of evolution. Who is going to take just one of them to task and confound his simplicity? The spouters need the camouflage of much speaking to seduce weak minds into submission. Parsimony is stronger with a simple word or two that wrecks the agenda of evolution. Philo wants to cascade the heralds of overspeak,the entire weight of all they imagine gets obliterated by just a word or two of actual logic and actual evidence or the entire lack thereof.

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am
Posts: 4784
Location: Firmly on this earth
Nightlion wrote:
James Perloff makes point after cogent point defeating the underpinnings of evolution. Who is going to take just one of them to task and confound his simplicity? The spouters need the camouflage of much speaking to seduce weak minds into submission. Parsimony is stronger with a simple word or two that wrecks the agenda of evolution. Philo wants to cascade the heralds of overspeak,the entire weight of all they imagine gets obliterated by just a word or two of actual logic and actual evidence or the entire lack thereof.


Thanks for proving my point. You obviously can't refute them. I didn't figure you could or would. You are rhetorical fluff.

_________________
Science is not reliable because it provides certainty. It is reliable because it provides us with the best answers we have at present. And it is reliability we need, not certainty. The most credible answers are the ones given by science, because science is the search for the most credible answers available, not for answers pretending to certainty. Carlo Rovelli


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:11 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Philo Sofee wrote:
Quote:
Night Lion
You think that you can hide behind your idols? If you got something just spit it out.


Night Lion, stop pretending you are as stupid as a rock, or even a mountain, and do what I asked. You made a claim based on the most amateur idiocy in existence, and make claims that I just don't believe. Back yourself up and show me some analysis and content, not vacuous cutesy little fart comments. An 8th grader will understand what I asked of you. Surely you are further along in your education than an 8th grader.

You are insulting and just stalling. Make a point Mr Professor. This is a dialogue site. You know? Point....counterpoint. Debate.
Don't flatter yourself to think you can shame me. What's next, a slobbering RASPBERRY?

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:15 pm 
Son of Perdition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 7485
Philo Sofee wrote:
Thanks for proving my point. You obviously can't refute them. I didn't figure you could or would. You are rhetorical fluff.


You won't get an intelligent argument from Nightlion. His reasoning is dopey and idiotic. He threw Joseph Smith under the bus with the Book of Abraham and Smith would have excommunicated him on the spot for his apostate views and disrespect of the prophet Joseph Smith.

See Nightlion's Book of Abraham thread and you'll see that Joseph Smith is rolling in his grave and has already consigned Nightlion to outer darkness.

Nightlion, you are excommunicated from Joseph Smith's church

Nightlion's Official Book of Abraham TA DA

_________________
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD (Telestial Forum thread)

Be sure to check back for changes, updates, and additions


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:18 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Philo Sofee wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
James Perloff makes point after cogent point defeating the underpinnings of evolution. Who is going to take just one of them to task and confound his simplicity? The spouters need the camouflage of much speaking to seduce weak minds into submission. Parsimony is stronger with a simple word or two that wrecks the agenda of evolution. Philo wants to cascade the heralds of overspeak,the entire weight of all they imagine gets obliterated by just a word or two of actual logic and actual evidence or the entire lack thereof.


Thanks for proving my point. You obviously can't refute them. I didn't figure you could or would. You are rhetorical fluff.


Very juvenile to dump the checkerboard and claim victory. All your bibles are not the point of the OP. Play in the sand handed you.
And, Paul, thanks for the blast from the past. Got any more sizzling bombs to distract the thread?

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:50 pm 
Son of Perdition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 7485
Nightlion wrote:
And, Paul, thanks for the blast from the past. Got any more sizzling bombs to distract the thread?


You neglected to vote or add your opinion about the jackal snout in the Facsimile woodcut threads. You're a coward, Nightlion. The Book of Abraham is doing more than just bruising your heal, it's crushing your testimonkey!

_________________
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD (Telestial Forum thread)

Be sure to check back for changes, updates, and additions


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:11 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am
Posts: 4784
Location: Firmly on this earth
Nightlion wrote:
James Perloff makes point after cogent point defeating the underpinnings of evolution. Who is going to take just one of them to task and confound his simplicity? The spouters need the camouflage of much speaking to seduce weak minds into submission. Parsimony is stronger with a simple word or two that wrecks the agenda of evolution. Philo wants to cascade the heralds of overspeak,the entire weight of all they imagine gets obliterated by just a word or two of actual logic and actual evidence or the entire lack thereof.


I will. He says pretty much at the opening that man evolved from apes. He is wrong. We have a common ape ancestor, which is not the same thing at all. Also his analogy of a tornado going through a junkyard and leaving a perfect 747 in its wake is soundly refuted by Richard Dawkins.
His naïve view of missing links is utterly refuted time and again by analysis of Stephen Jay Gould.

His view that bacteria are supposed to become wolves, fish, humans, and apes (all at once?!?) is more stupid than anything you have ever come up with about your mountain in Utah.

He used the totally discredited Michael Behe "Darwin's Black Box." This was decimated in point by point detail by ANOTHER CHRISTIAN BELIEVER, Miller "Finding Darwin's God."

He says evolution is not testable because it came about millions of years ago. Well, God created the earth on his take over 6,000 years ago but no one can view that either. His logic is imbecile. And evolution is testable, and seeable.

The guy is a loon and ignoramus. It is thus, no surprise to me that like attracts like, and you think him valid.

I did what you refuse to do Night Lion. I listened to the video, gave the other side a chance, and found it lacking. You refuse to actually learn what real evolution is about and thus parade your ignorance around in your childish rants against it. I listened to the entire presentation, but I didn't weep as you supposed I would, I laughed! I laughed because the presentation is so morbidly wrong on so much.

The nice thing here is, our resident scientists and evolutionist can give us much more detail if they don't feel it's a waste of time (though with this moron it probably is), by giving us his website.

James Perloff.com

https://jamesperloff.com/about-james-perloff/

And of course, we have turned off the light of Christ because we disagree with him and show him incorrect. You always only have that kind of lame retort instead of dealing with actual evidence. We all already know that. Now then, will you do the honest thing and learn about real evolution from the experts instead of dorky scientific creationists like on this You Tube site? We can only hope.

_________________
Science is not reliable because it provides certainty. It is reliable because it provides us with the best answers we have at present. And it is reliability we need, not certainty. The most credible answers are the ones given by science, because science is the search for the most credible answers available, not for answers pretending to certainty. Carlo Rovelli


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:27 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 pm
Posts: 6476
With all of the good information available on the web today, I find it amusing that our novice second class prophet would point to such a novice second class presentation of an anti-evolution/ID presentation.

Here Nightlion, let me give you an example of some expert, first class presentation on a portion of the creationist verses science/evolution debate that is freely available to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zhhAiM_iA0


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Evolution Undone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:43 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: North Side of The Apocalrock
Philo Sofee wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
James Perloff makes point after cogent point defeating the underpinnings of evolution. Who is going to take just one of them to task and confound his simplicity? The spouters need the camouflage of much speaking to seduce weak minds into submission. Parsimony is stronger with a simple word or two that wrecks the agenda of evolution. Philo wants to cascade the heralds of overspeak,the entire weight of all they imagine gets obliterated by just a word or two of actual logic and actual evidence or the entire lack thereof.


I will. He says pretty much at the opening that man evolved from apes. He is wrong. We have a common ape ancestor, which is not the same thing at all. Also his analogy of a tornado going through a junkyard and leaving a perfect 747 in its wake is soundly refuted by Richard Dawkins.
His naïve view of missing links is utterly refuted time and again by analysis of Stephen Jay Gould.

His view that bacteria are supposed to become wolves, fish, humans, and apes (all at once?!?) is more stupid than anything you have ever come up with about your mountain in Utah.

He used the totally discredited Michael Behe "Darwin's Black Box." This was decimated in point by point detail by ANOTHER CHRISTIAN BELIEVER, Miller "Finding Darwin's God."

He says evolution is not testable because it came about millions of years ago. Well, God created the earth on his take over 6,000 years ago but no one can view that either. His logic is imbecile. And evolution is testable, and seeable.

The guy is a loon and ignoramus. It is thus, no surprise to me that like attracts like, and you think him valid.

I did what you refuse to do Night Lion. I listened to the video, gave the other side a chance, and found it lacking. You refuse to actually learn what real evolution is about and thus parade your ignorance around in your childish rants against it. I listened to the entire presentation, but I didn't weep as you supposed I would, I laughed! I laughed because the presentation is so morbidly wrong on so much.

The nice thing here is, our resident scientists and evolutionist can give us much more detail if they don't feel it's a waste of time (though with this moron it probably is), by giving us his website.

James Perloff.com

https://jamesperloff.com/about-james-perloff/

And of course, we have turned off the light of Christ because we disagree with him and show him incorrect. You always only have that kind of lame retort instead of dealing with actual evidence. We all already know that. Now then, will you do the honest thing and learn about real evolution from the experts instead of dorky scientific creationists like on this You Tube site? We can only hope.

Sorry pal, but um ah, you cannot just say that so and so did this and who's a what's it said that. Bring in the beef say what is said. So far you have done nothing but obfuscate and belittle. Very weak sauce there. You insist I go through the initiation into the cult of man.
I know God. I have had much to do with him. Anyone who denies God is a liar and a bothersome bore.

Make your point. Use your own words. How difficult can it be if there IS a point. Come on man. Put up or shut up. And of course you mind is darkened. Because I for one taught you truth and you rejected it. The world rejects the obvious and dwindle in darkness unto the justification of all manner of abominations. Political Correctness is the religion of the devil.

_________________
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Analytics, aussieguy55, Google [Bot], Mary and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group