It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who Exactly Is Nightlion?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:21 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

Could have posted this on the most recent thread but that got gobbled up by the Wicked Imagination Bunch. The local Web Wibs.

Is it the Webbie Wibs or the Web Wibbies, I dunno. The spiritual monsters among them know so much and will not be restrained but to 'scatter their darkness every where they go', until their sticky goo is too much to put up with. No doubt they will invade this here like a swarm of locusts and chew up the landscape leaving it wholly unfit for habitation. Oh well.

Of course I have witnesses of who I am. A revelation given to Joseph Smith spoke of me in this day.

Quote:
Doctrine and Covenants 45:28-32
28 And when the times of the Gentiles is come in, a light shall break forth among them that sit in darkness, and it shall be the fulness of my gospel;
29 But they receive it not; for they perceive not the light, and they turn their hearts from me because of the precepts of men.
30 And in that generation shall the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
31 And there shall be men standing in that generation, that shall not pass until they shall see an overflowing scourge; for a desolating sickness shall cover the land.
32 But my disciples shall stand in holy places, and shall not be moved; but among the wicked, men shall lift up their voices and curse God and die.

And
Doctrine and covenants 112:23-26
23 Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.
24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.
25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;
26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

And it says of me that they shall receive it not. Perfectly accurate. I have been that light that suddenly broke forth among the LDS hypocrisy in 1970. For 48 years now they have rejected me. At the same time they have trampled upon the gospel of Jesus Christ. This very same generation of my witness will not pass away until there is a overflowing scourge, a desolating sickness that begins upon the Mormons and goes forth from among them.

In D&C 84:49-59 As early as 1832 the Lord condemned the Mormons for Saying but not Doing according to that which is written.

I have fasted about the death sign seen on my porch the day after the sign of President Monson. I connect this to a dream I had a few weeks before that was repeated to me in the same night. There was an overflowing that reached up to the doors threshold. Seems now that the time is more near at hand than anyone would want.

This pandemic is to begin here in the Mormon Mountain Empire just East of the Land of the New World Order on the West Coast. I suppose Wicked Hillery/George Soros will take vengeance upon the middle states that kept her from that destiny she lusted was her just desserts. The Population Reduction Event will kick off just East of the Blue States, as the revelation states first among those who professed to know the Lord but never did. Mormons.

So there is a prophecy fulfilled and a prediction yet to come.

Also I have the honor of being chiseled out of the mountain without hands upon the Lord's Apocalrock monument of his art that records the sacred history of this world. My very likeness is twice found upon the Ensign lifted up in the last days before the eyes of all nations. And a third time on the mountain just North of The Apocalrock I am seen doing what I have been doing for over ten years now. That is driving my car and looking steadfastly upon the Mountain that smites the fallen image of Babylon upon the toes. Of this one you cannot say it looks exactly like me but the determinants that accompany my image driving with a steering wheel in my hands and looking upon The Apocalrock are exact truths of my life.

I got three representation of myself on the sacred record of God's own handiwork the same number as Joseph Smith. Jesus has many more than both of us. There is Adam up there three times, Cain and Abel there twice, Noah, Job, Abraham, Joseph and Potiphar and his wife, Moses, Samson, David and Solomon, Bathsheba, Jonah, Isaiah, Daniel, Nephi and his brethren, Mahonri Moriancumer, Mormon and Moroni, The Twelve Apostles, (Judas seen taking the money) The Catholic church, a Protestant Father, twenty elements of the Revelation of John, Jesus and the Godhead, Jesus in Gethsemane, Jesus about to be crucified as the Jews hid as it were their faces froom him, Jesus and Ciaphas, Jesus found in the temple by Joseph and Mary, Jesus as a baby lifted up joyfully by Mary, the Father and the Sophia or female aspect of God is seen, which I expound in my theological paper, The New Mormon Theology: The Wonders of Eternity. (linked below)

And on the 'sides of the North' away from The Apocalrock proper is a sitting Zeus like Lucifer holding a scroll on wooden staves in his left hand (the secrets of his mystery) and a light he bears in front of his face in his right hand, spewing darkness with a floral headdress, and across the valley on a mountain side behind LDS Church headquarters next to Ensign Peak is a representation of the LDS Church fallen in the dust with open sours and bruises not closed upon its head, committing whoredoms with the whore of all the earth and where a king commits fornication pictured there. Cannot say that's all there is. Have not yet seen Elijah or Ezekiel, or Jeremiah anywhere. This is rendered in high art that utilizes the light of the Sun and rock cut without hand as a medium. How Godlike is that?

What lack I therefore of witnesses, eh? And my day is not yet done. The scourges might bring forth the Zion of our God and of his Christ yet. ain't nobody gonna do Zion right without doing exactly what I have been teaching for a generation.

My YouTube videos:HERE

Last edited by Nightlion on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Who Exactly Is Nighlion?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:26 pm 
God

So, if things went according to plan what would you be doing here on Earth as God's chosen one?

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:30 pm 

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
So, if things went according to plan what would you be doing here on Earth as God's chosen one?

- Doc

Building the Zion of our God and of His Christ. There is no LDS Royal Right to Zion. If they refuse the REAL gospel and are never changed from the natural man to a saint by the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost, the same that Jesus spent forty days coaching among the Jews to receive the Promise of the Father, if they never do it they can never become a Zion people. Denver Snuffer be damned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:33 pm 
God

You forgot all about our roots.

:cry:

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:08 pm 
God

What entails the building of Zion in real terms? Would there be a city, and if so, where would you build it?

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:09 pm 
God

Seems to me that Night Lion is a failed apocalyptic prophet like Jesus was. That makes sense.

Science is not reliable because it provides certainty. It is reliable because it provides us with the best answers we have at present. And it is reliability we need, not certainty. The most credible answers are the ones given by science, because science is the search for the most credible answers available, not for answers pretending to certainty. Carlo Rovelli

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:21 pm 
God

For what it’s worth, Nightlion, I like you. I think you’re a good person. And I feel blessed for knowing you.

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:42 pm 
God

‘Nighlion’ sounds like a dangerous condition to experience when in Africa.

On the other hand, ‘Nightlion’ seems like an interesting and likeable fellow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:46 pm 
God

I spent an afternoon with Nightlion a couple of years ago.

Call him what you want, but I've never met anyone with so much passion and conviction about their purpose and calling.

That is something very rare and I have to respect it.

Daniel C. Peterson, 2012

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:47 pm 
God

Are you people reading something other than this OP and the sidewalk thread?

And you have respect for this?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:57 pm 
God

RockSlider wrote:

Why are you disparaging my family?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:59 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
RockSlider wrote:

So you respect all that he has said in this OP as well as his sidewalk sighting? Or just because he is somehow related to you he deserves respect?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:00 pm 
God

RockSlider wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

So you respect all that he has said in this OP as well as his sidewalk sighting? Or just because he is somehow related to you he deserves respect?

So you're incapable of answering a question?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:02 pm 

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
What entails the building of Zion in real terms? Would there be a city, and if so, where would you build it?

- Doc

First it would be a gathering of TRUE saints. That itself would be a wonder to behold. The natural world would freak out. For a defense a city might be established. No idea just how many TRUE saints would be required. Two witnesses on the streets of Jerusalem will put the entire world at defiance until they are eventually killed and left three days on a street in Jerusalem. Then suddenly called up and resurrected in the sight of men.

Quote:
Revelation 11:3-12
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:03 pm 

Philo Sofee wrote:
Seems to me that Night Lion is a failed apocalyptic prophet like Jesus was. That makes sense.

Good enough for me, thou fool.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:05 pm 

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
For what it’s worth, Nightlion, I like you. I think you’re a good person. And I feel blessed for knowing you.

You make my heart to soar like a hawk........to quote a line from an old Dustin Hoffman movie.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:05 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
So you're incapable of answering a question?

It's not that hard Jersey Girl, I'm disparaging 'your family' because of my total lack of respect for everything he stated in this OP and the sidewalk thread. I'm in turn questioning how anyone else could respect this.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:06 pm 

canpakes wrote:
‘Nighlion’ sounds like a dangerous condition to experience when in Africa.

On the other hand, ‘Nightlion’ seems like an interesting and likeable fellow.

Thanks. And I soar even higher.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:07 pm 

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
I spent an afternoon with Nightlion a couple of years ago.

Call him what you want, but I've never met anyone with so much passion and conviction about their purpose and calling.

That is something very rare and I have to respect it.

Now I mount up on eagle's wings to ride the high places of the earth.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:09 pm 

RockSlider wrote:

I swoopeth down at thee. Hoping to cause thee only to look up once again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:13 pm 

RockSlider wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

You were among those who sought to lay a snare for me at the Red Iguana many moons ago. At least some good came of it when one of you turned from his atheism. And then he married the daughter of a second cousin of mine. He is doing fine I hear.