It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:41 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Who Exactly Is Nighlion?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:18 pm 
God

RockSlider wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
So you're incapable of answering a question?

It's not that hard Jersey Girl, I'm disparaging 'your family' because of my total lack of respect for everything he stated in this opening post and the sidewalk thread. I'm in turn questioning how anyone else could respect this.

Well then maybe you ought to consider the real fact that you're trolling the thread in an attempt to derail it just like mg does.

Huh?

Your lack of respect is a separate topic altogether and if you were to actually make a new topic thread out of it, it'd likely be framed as a personal attack, reported and jettisoned to Telestial. Which is exactly what it would be and where it needs to go.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:29 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
What entails the building of Zion in real terms? Would there be a city, and if so, where would you build it?

- Doc

First it would be a gathering of TRUE saints. That itself would be a wonder to behold. The natural world would freak out. For a defense a city might be established. No idea just how many TRUE saints would be required. Two witnesses on the streets of Jerusalem will put the entire world at defiance until they are eventually killed and left three days on a street in Jerusalem. Then suddenly called up and resurrected in the sight of men.

Wait. Do you and your Saints stay here in Utah or are you going to Israel?

- Doc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:45 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

First it would be a gathering of TRUE saints. That itself would be a wonder to behold. The natural world would freak out. For a defense a city might be established. No idea just how many TRUE saints would be required. Two witnesses on the streets of Jerusalem will put the entire world at defiance until they are eventually killed and left three days on a street in Jerusalem. Then suddenly called up and resurrected in the sight of men.

Wait. Do you and your Saints stay here in Utah or are you going to Israel?

- Doc

I would rather not be one of the Two Witnesses. As rare as true saints seem to be I hope its put off a good bit. I am gnawing at the door of death already at 66 years old. Inside I will always be twenty-seven. I have no Saints to go anywhere with at present.

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 pm 
God

Its not Who but, What, Where, When and How is Nightlion?

The Who is well established by his/her visionary rants.

The What is yet to be established by competent Physiological evaluation.

The Where is evidently now simply on his/her front porch (very convenient).

The When is yet to be determined based upon the actions of Nightlion and his/her follower(s)? in the building up of their Atherial Zion.

The How is by HEAVY Pharmaceutical chemicals and compounds.

Good luck future News Report.

I don't heed advise, dietary practices, criticism, moral guidance, social causes, political views or job advice from someone who worships a man who had sexual relations with little girls and other men's wives. https://www.LDS.org/topics/plural-marri ... o?lang=eng

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:21 am 
the very elect

Question #1. How many members do you have in your church?

Question #2. Are you currently taking opioids? Prescription or street?

Question #3. Are you currently taking any Sandy Candy? aka anti-depressants?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Well then maybe you ought to consider the real fact that you're trolling the thread in an attempt to derail it just like mg does.

Huh?

Your lack of respect is a separate topic altogether and if you were to actually make a new topic thread out of it, it'd likely be framed as a personal attack, reported and jettisoned to Telestial. Which is exactly what it would be and where it needs to go.

Who assigned you board nanny? Report it if you have an issue.

A few people responded to the opening post saying how much they liked/respected Nightlion. Their comments addressed absolutely nothing in the opening post. I was responding to those expressions of respect, trying to draw attention to the content of the opening post, wondering what was to be liked/respected about that.

Until of course you stuck your noise into it, with no comment on what in the opening post was to be respected.

Of course you are still welcome to answer my question of what exactly in the opening post and the sidewalk deserves respect?

Shades' if Jersey Girl moans to you about this, the whole thread is a personal post about Nightlion, having nothing to do with Mormonism and should be moved to the socal forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:42 am 
Deacon

RockSlider wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Huh?

Who assigned you board nanny?

Good question here.

Incidentally, I don’t see any trolling or derailing in Rock’s posts.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:52 am 
God

RockSlider wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Huh?

Who assigned you board nanny? Report it if you have an issue.

What makes a grown man respond to challenge by a female poster by using the childish term "board nanny?"

Quote:
A few people responded to the opening post saying how much they liked/respected Nightlion. Their comments addressed absolutely nothing in the opening post.

What thread are you on? Cam began engaging his content from post # 2 on the thread.

Quote:
I was responding to those expressions of respect, trying to draw attention to the content of the opening post, wondering what was to be liked/respected about that.

Everybody Wang Chung already gave an explanation of his own. It was in this post.

Quote:
I spent an afternoon with Nightlion a couple of years ago.

Call him what you want, but I've never met anyone with so much passion and conviction about their purpose and calling.

That is something very rare and I have to respect it.

Quote:
Until of course you stuck your noise into it, with no comment on what in the opening post was to be respected.

I stuck my noise into it with my first post to Nightlion.

Quote:
Of course you are still welcome to answer my question of what exactly in the opening post and the sidewalk deserves respect?

I made no comments here regarding respecting what is the opening post and/or the sidewalk.

Quote:
Shades' if Jersey Girl moans to you about this, the whole thread is a personal post about Nightlion, having nothing to do with Mormonism and should be moved to the socal forum.

I'm not prone to moaning to Shades. I'm prone to saying what's on my mind in full public view to the poster who issues a challenge.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:57 am 
the very elect

Oprah 2020?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 am 
God

Chuck Finley wrote:
Good question here.

Incidentally, I don’t see any trolling or derailing in Rock’s posts.

I may have been responding more to the activity of three obvious trolls on other threads more than I was to Rock's comments. So in that sense, you're probably correct that it wasn't a clear case of trolling or derailment.

I'd have to disagree that asking someone who elected them board nanny constitutes a good question.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 am 

RockSlider wrote:

How is it you cannot see the opening post as saying that Nightlion IS Mormonism today? Nightlion Discussions is Mormon Discussions. Not that I am the summun bonum of it all but at least what's up to date about it. Get over that if you can. Doth this offend thee? No one is more offended than me that it boils down to this. Perhaps gravely disappointed more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 am 
God

Nightlion wrote:
This very same generation of my witness will not pass away until there is a overflowing scourge, a desolating sickness that begins upon the Mormons and goes forth from among them.

Please elaborate on which of the current generations alive and able to look upon Mount Olympus today is this prophecy based on? In following you all these years your beef seems to be mostly with the Grand Generation and the Baby Boomer generation. Is this whom you have witnessed to?

Quote:
I am gnawing at the door of death already at 66 years old. Inside I will always be twenty-seven. I have no Saints to go anywhere with at present.

So basically the Revelations of John come to pass in the next 30 years or so or you are a false prophet correct?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:03 am 
God

Nightlion wrote:
I would rather not be one of the Two Witnesses. As rare as true saints seem to be I hope its put off a good bit. I am gnawing at the door of death already at 66 years old. Inside I will always be twenty-seven. I have no Saints to go anywhere with at present.

Why 27?

You are not gnawing at the door of death. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:09 am 

Jersey Girl wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

Why 27?

27 was my most defining year.

Fifty years ago 66 was kicking in deaths door.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:18 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
What makes a grown man respond to challenge by a female poster by using the childish term "board nanny?"

What don't you understand about accusing me of trolling this thread, in public, is not being a board nanny? As I stated, there is a report button that allows the actual administrators of the board to deal with these issues. Quit being a board nanny and use it.

Quote:
What thread are you on? Cam began engaging his content from post # 2 on the thread.

Cam is the only poster thus far in the thread to directly address the opening post.

Quote:
Everybody Wang Chung already gave an explanation of his own. It was in this post.

Which did not reference the opening post.

Quote:
I stuck my noise into it with my first post to Nightlion.

Which once again had nothing to do with the contents of the opening post.

Quote:
I made no comments here regarding respecting what is the opening post and/or the sidewalk.

Yes, I understand that quite well. You seem to be spamming both threads with cutesy crap. How about you take a statement or two and give a serious analysis of what he is saying and how you feel about it.

Quote:
I'm prone to saying what's on my mind in full public view to the poster who issues a challenge.
Hello, you issued the challenge to me to start with, I never addressed you until you started it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:19 am 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Why 27?

27 was my most defining year.

You weren't planning on joining the 27 club, were you?

Quote:
Fifty years ago 66 was kicking in deaths door.

That was fifty years ago. This is today. You look pretty healthy and strong to me. Plus you're a Scot. Scots don't go down without a fight.

;-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 am 
God

Move it to social

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:59 pm 
Founder & Visionary

RockSlider wrote:
Shades' if Jersey Girl moans to you about this, the whole thread is a personal post about Nightlion, having nothing to do with Mormonism and should be moved to the socal forum. . . Move it to social

He is both quoting Mormon scripture and interpreting it for us. He's even prophesying the future and declaring the spiritual state of Mormons today.

Whether you think he's right or wrong, the fact remains that his opening post is about as Mormon of a discussion as can possibly exist.

--Runtu, 06-29-2018

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:18 pm 

RockSlider wrote:
Please elaborate on which of the current generations alive and able to look upon Mount Olympus today is this prophecy based on? In following you all these years your beef seems to be mostly with the Grand Generation and the Baby Boomer generation. Is this whom you have witnessed to?

The generation that will see the overflowing scourge and desolating sickness will be those alive since 1970 until I die. But I do not have to be dead first before the event kicks off.
Quote:

So basically the Revelations of John come to pass in the next 30 years or so or you are a false prophet correct?

I have no idea what you mean here. What have I got to do with the fulfillment of the Revelations of John. The Apocalrock only records twenty elements of his prophecy. The overflowing scourge is not one of the events found in the Book of Revelations. IMHO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:20 pm 

Dr. Shades wrote:
RockSlider wrote:
Shades' if Jersey Girl moans to you about this, the whole thread is a personal post about Nightlion, having nothing to do with Mormonism and should be moved to the socal forum. . . Move it to social

He is both quoting Mormon scripture and interpreting it for us. He's even prophesying the future and declaring the spiritual state of Mormons today.

Whether you think he's right or wrong, the fact remains that his opening post is about as Mormon of a discussion as can possibly exist.

Thanks and right on!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:30 pm 

Jersey Girl wrote:

You weren't planning on joining the 27 club, were you?

I was a Sixties Rocker but no star. My 27 year was my not my most life changing but the most spiritually defining having been SENT by the commanding voice of God and accomplishing a remarkable mission.
Quote:
That was fifty years ago. This is today. You look pretty healthy and strong to me. Plus you're a Scot. Scots don't go down without a fight.
;-)

"Lang may yer lum reek

(Scottish for 'live long and prosper' sort of.)