What is God?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Amore
_Emeritus

Re: What is God?

Post by _Amore »

EAllusion wrote:I don't want to crush anything going on here, but your skeptical alarm bells should be going off within seconds in. His invention claims are obviously not true and he strings together pseudoscientific, vaguely new agey comments after that. I feel bad for him, because there is someone exploiting him behind that.

Please give specific examples (proof) of your claims. Otherwise it’s just your blind faith being pushed on us, assuming we’ll just take your distorted claims without any factual evidence.
_huckelberry
_Emeritus

Post by _huckelberry »

EAllusion wrote:I don't want to crush anything going on here, but your skeptical alarm bells should be going off within seconds in. His invention claims are obviously not true and he strings together pseudoscientific, vaguely new agey comments after that. I feel bad for him, because there is someone exploiting him behind that.

Allusion, you caused me to try and sit through that presentation.
His inventions sounds a bit like the centerpiece invention in Atlas Shrugged. I do not know if that means he actually has heard about or read that book. It may just mean the scientific imagination in the book is that of a 13 year old.

Energy sounds pretty basic but then questions might come up such as why is there form, order, and mass ?
I suppose god as energy is a beginning idea. Perhaps as he matures he will question it.

I had a childhood friend who planned a rocket engine invention at about age ten. It was composed of enthusiasm unadulterated by reality. He kept the enthusiasm as he grew up and became a chemical engineer working with the real world.
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

God is an underived moral being without beginning or end and with all those characteristics of omniscience, omnipotence etc such that of course God can manifest God in any and all forms God wants!

Hmm!
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

God only knows. What we imagine is pointless.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Nightlion wrote:God only knows. What we imagine is pointless.

Does that include your mountain and your interpretations of it, or is this an exception?
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Nightlion wrote:God only knows. What we imagine is pointless.

Does that include your mountain and your interpretations of it, or is this an exception?

The sightings on The Apocalrock are not imagined. They are revelations unfolded to the eyes of a seer. And once seen you cannot unsee it.
Like the scriptures the truth is hidden until once realized and then you see the truth everywhere.The abundance of sightings carries a great deal of weight. Back when there were only a few I thought little of it. I saw a lion and a Moses in profile together all the time where I grew up and worked building houses. 30 years later at Easter Time there was snow on the mountain and driving down I-15 to work one day in 2007 I saw the figure of a lamb with the snows making for his fleece. He had an ear hanging down and a perfectly cleft snout. Then it clicked connecting all three....The Lamb of God, The man like unto Moses and the Lion of the tribe of juda. Again in just seconds I saw the fourth sighting of the composition. It was Jesus in the classic Garden of Gethsemane pose praying with his hands balled together in front of his chin. All four testify of Jesus Christ and in an Easter Time sighting. How cool is that? From then on I was DRAWN into the mountain ensign again and again taking a picture before I even knew something was there. Now there are more than fifty complex compositions telling the sacred history of the earth and characterizing Islam and Eastern traditions. Other than fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah and Daniel The Apocalrock makes one more bold statement. Not only does it witness of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon it witnesses of ME, three times in unmistakable compositions that detail my personal history and looks as much like me as one could reasonably expect. As Joseph even looks like Joseph Smith three times so I look like me three times. Who's da man?

Just so happens that my apostolic seniority is five years more than Mr. Nelson. Zion is up and coming folks. You will see it rise.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE