It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Now, My Front Porch Has Become An Apocalrock
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:06 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Monson profile on my porch:
As a caricature, there is a passing resemblance to Monson (or Hitchcock, as you say).
Quote:
Death of Monson profile the next day, the day he died.
I've been staring at this for a while and I'm still not sure what sort of 'death sign' I'm supposed to see. I guess one of the perks of apophenia is that the whole world can be your Apocalrock?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:10 pm 
God

That second one is a full on frosty face with possible kitty ears on top, two eyes and a ribbon bow under the chin. Could be a frosty kitty or Hello Kitty in winter.

This is the work of a 4-7 year old child using a snowball or icicle as a drawing tool.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:13 pm 
God

Bret Ripley wrote:
I guess one of the perks of apophenia is that the whole world can be your Apocalrock?

I've been trying to figure out how a picture taken early enough to post on Dec 30 could be of an object described as appearing the day before it changed to something else photographed to be posted on Jan 3.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:17 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

Gadianton wrote:
That's too bad, but for you maybe it's a compliment to fall to the laziness that Joseph Smith did.

The Book of Mormon was one thing, but then Joseph Smith did the math and realized that if he was a prophet, then he could just spout out the revelations rather than go through the hassle of retrieving ancient plates and deciphering them. Likewise, you're now realizing that Ockham's razor of prophecy says you don't need this gigantic mountain to go through these complex weather events to show an image that represents a message of some kind, especially when you're the only one who can decipher it, rather, you can get the same thing from any old puddle on the ground. But even that's a lot of extra hoops to jump through when God can just give you message straight.

what you don't realize as you're doing this is your throwing the apocylrock under a bus.

Not at all. There was a specific reason this was laid at my door. It had to do with a dream repeated in the same night. And it is not good news for humanity. God can put a revelation in you mind. That does not negate every other revelation ever given. The Apocalrock is lifted up before the eyes of all nations. It is immutably there for all to see without a special gift. I had a few visitors who came back when I set up a visitor center. What did they do? They chatted between one another and completely ignored the exhibit. They did not seek to critique anything. They ignored it. Then they led me into their planned trap that I vanquished and frustrated by faith.

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology:HERE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:19 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
That second one is a full on frosty face with possible kitty ears on top, two eyes and a ribbon bow under the chin. Could be a frosty kitty or Hello Kitty in winter.

This is the work of a 4-7 year old child using a snowball or icicle as a drawing tool.

Correction. This is the work of a 4-7 year old female child using a snowball or icicle as a drawing tool.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:28 pm 

Philo Sofee wrote:
Polygamy-Porter wrote:
And yet our local self proclaimed prophet has zero converts.

It appears to me too that God can't find a better way to get his message out either. That isn't all that impressive of an impression for God to leave the world. Just one single man raving about the looniest interpretations one can find anywhere on the internet, and God can't figure out how to solve the problem?
over 7,000,000,000 people to choose from and he only chooses one? And a rather poor choice at that..... I mean, what an insult to God Night Lion is, and he doesn't even see it! His claiming God chose him as the special one is a far more heinous insult to God than anything Shulem has ever said so far in his umpteen years now on the internet.

Sort of like Jesus among the Jews as Isaiah prophesied.

Quote:
3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

This embarrassment of God was SENT in 1979 to save America and millions of lives. Three Mile Island nuclear accident; if it had exploded and the contamination contained in its dome was release it was 100 TIMES more than what got released at Chernobyl. I never even mentioned this mission to the Mormons while I was still among them. I put it in the face of defamers though. Ungrateful haters of all that is good.

And I have on my social security a record of me working in Harrisburg at the time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:31 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Correction. This is the work of a 4-7 year old female child using a snowball or icicle as a drawing tool.
A 4-7 year old left-handed female child who speaks with a lisp, has recently been to Disneyland, and prefers My Little Pony to Pokémon. Hashtag Sherlock.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:31 pm 

Bret Ripley wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
Monson profile on my porch:
As a caricature, there is a passing resemblance to Monson (or Hitchcock, as you say).
Quote:
Death of Monson profile the next day, the day he died.
I've been staring at this for a while and I'm still not sure what sort of 'death sign' I'm supposed to see. I guess one of the perks of apophenia is that the whole world can be your Apocalrock?

You cannot see the skull crosswise to the wasted image where the "Monson" used to be?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:32 pm 
God

Bret Ripley wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

A 4-7 year old left-handed female child who speaks with a lisp, has recently been to Disneyland, and prefers My Little Pony to Pokémon. Hashtag Sherlock.

Do you think I don't know what I'm talking about?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:33 pm 
God

The Smith and Hitchcock profiles are part of the culture common to US Mormons, I would guess, so seeing them makes sense. As looked at above, I'd bet every US Mormon or former Mormon over a certain age would easily know the persons being shown in profile.

So "Porch Monson" on 12/30/17 would reasonably cause most people who are on Nightlion's Facebook to see those as their first two guesses.

Thomas S. Monson's profile would not be something a person would recognize intuitively, even as a Mormon. But even when looked at with intention, I guess I don't see it.

That said, the puddle violates rules of facial proportions to be anything but caricature if one is looking for a bust that matches it. Therefore, I'm going with it best matching the busts from A Muppet's Christmas Carol -

https://youtu.be/Rjp4ssXeOmY?t=1839

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:38 pm 

Jersey Girl wrote:

That's quite a leap or presumption there cuz. It just suddenly appeared. There was never anything like it in three years living here. Presently this spot is all wet from last night's weather. Let's see what comes up if anything after it dries out some.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:39 pm 
God

Muppets? Disagree. The first image is Olaf. When he began melting, his nose fell to the side and continued to produce moisture as it defrosted.

The princess theory makes the most sense.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:39 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

That's quite a leap or presumption there cuz. It just suddenly appeared. There was never anything like it in three years living here. Presently this spot is all wet from last night's weather. Let's see what comes up if anything after it dries out some.

Third time's a charm.

Do you have any princesses running around your place?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:41 pm 
God

You think that stubby pyramid of a nose in the profile looks like it could be the profile view of a carrot? Hmmmm...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:42 pm 

honorentheos wrote:

The Smith and Hitchcock profiles are part of the culture common to US Mormons, I would guess, so seeing them makes sense. As looked at above, I'd bet every US Mormon or former Mormon over a certain age would easily know the persons being shown in profile.

So "Porch Monson" on 12/30/17 would reasonably cause most people who are on Nightlion's Facebook to see those as their first two guesses.

Thomas S. Monson's profile would not be something a person would recognize intuitively, even as a Mormon. But even when looked at with intention, I guess I don't see it.

That said, the puddle violates rules of facial proportions to be anything but caricature if one is looking for a bust that matches it. Therefore, I'm going with it best matching the busts from A Muppet's Christmas Carol -

https://youtu.be/Rjp4ssXeOmY?t=1839

Thanks for the pics. It is Monson only because he died the next night after the image morphed into a death sign. Why would it have to be a dead ringer image? NPI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:46 pm 

Jersey Girl wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

Third time's a charm.

I have three grand daughters. Two of whom are runners. They do not play in the front yard, ever. Sorry, I did not get the gist of your question right off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:48 pm 
God

It is not Joseph Smith Jr, a pre-deceased Monson, nor is it a death mask. It is not a bust from A Muppet's Christmas Carol.

# 1 is an Olaf
#2 is a Frosty Kitty

#1. The Olaf construction lost it's nose as it melted, the nose fell off to the left and defrosted in that position.

#2. Frosty Kitty is the work of a 4-7 year old female child using a snowball or icicle as a writing tool.

Therefore, the princess theory is the only theory that survives the Law of Parsimony.

Therefore, I win.
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:49 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Thanks for the pics. It is Monson only because he died the next night after the image morphed into a death sign. Why would it have to be a dead ringer image? NPI

So the gist is that the puddle formed into something resembling the caricatured profile of an older male with a large nose the week after Christmas. Sometime after it had been around for a while the puddle changed to what is shown in your second picture taken the day before Monson died. So, this means that it was a divine attestation of Monson being taken by death. I can see it better than a carrot nosed snowman but, again, hmmmm...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
It is not Joseph Smith Jr, a pre-deceased Monson, nor is it a death mask. It is not a bust from A Muppet's Christmas Carol.

# 1 is an Olaf
#2 is a Frosty Kitty

#1. The Olaf construction lost it's nose as it melted, the nose fell off to the left and defrosted in that position.

#2. Frosty Kitty is the work of a 4-7 year old female child using a snowball or icicle as a writing tool.

Therefore, the princess theory is the only theory that survives the Law of Parsimony.

Therefore, I win.

I admire Jersey Guy more and more... :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

I have three grand daughters. Two of whom are runners. They do not play in the front yard, ever. Sorry, I did not get the gist of your question right off.

See? Princesses! It is just as I said.

You have security cameras or a guard standing watch on the front yard?

If you cannot supply evidence for the assertion that said princesses never play in the front yard, I submit that the princess theory wins and wins like the boss that it is.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:52 pm 
God

honorentheos wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Therefore, I win.

I admire Jersey Guy more and more... :wink:

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next