Sgt Nibley-another Paul Dunn?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Sgt Nibley-another Paul Dunn?

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Ok. I'm calling them right now. They have me on hold.

eta: On hold for 15 mins. Meh. I'm not motivated enough to stay on the line for any longer. Sorry guys.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Post by _tapirrider »

Any updates? Also, it seems that many of the cases of stolen valor involve mental illness. Nibley never did seem right in the head.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

tapirrider wrote:Any updates? Also, it seems that many of the cases of stolen valor involve mental illness. Nibley never did seem right in the head.

I got my other request back. They couldn't find anything for a BIBLEY, HUGH Winder. I was too frustrated at their screw up to contact them. Bibley.

C'mon, man.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Post by _tapirrider »

Thanks for the update Doctor CamNC4Me.

Bibley? Typo screw-ups can be maddening.