Weird Al-ma

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_cinepro
_Emeritus

Weird Al-ma

Post by _cinepro »

It's better than I expected...

Weird Alma

Tapirback Rider

You're (Several Months Shy of) Fifteen

Book of Mormon Evidence

Ode to Prophet Joe

Ivory and Ivory

You'll Be Back (sung by Elder Ballard)

Don't Stand Up Before Me

I'm Trying 2 B Like Jesus
_Stem
_Emeritus

Re: Weird Al-ma

Post by _Stem »

LOL

Timely contribution. I think I'll memorize the last one. That one really got me in the throat.
_Grudunza
_Emeritus

Post by _Grudunza »

New one today based on Ballard’s “we never hide anything” comments from yesterday’s YSA meeting: https://weirdalma.bandcamp.com/track/sayin-a-lie
http://www.WeirdAlma.com
Weird Alma - Prophet of the New Disputation
_Meadowchik
_Emeritus

Post by _Meadowchik »

Beauty is a thing to behold.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

"Tapirback Rider is an instant ex-Mo classic! I highly recommend it to all ex-Mos."
~Rev. Severus Mahan Kishkumen
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Grudunza
_Emeritus

Post by _Grudunza »

Kishkumen wrote:"Tapirback Rider is an instant ex-Mo classic! I highly recommend it to all ex-Mos."
~Rev. Severus Mahan Kishkumen

Oh man. High praise! Thank you so much, Rev.

A lot of new ones since then, and another couple on the way, and hopefully a video or two before too long (might do a “Tapirback” vid).

At this point, though, I’m semi-retired from the calling... responding only to occasional batsignals from General Conferences and other whacky Mormon news that might be song-worthy. Of course, with “Mr. Revelation” Nelson at the helm now, that means I might still be pretty busy.
:biggrin:
http://www.WeirdAlma.com
Weird Alma - Prophet of the New Disputation
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Grudunza wrote:A lot of new ones since then, and another couple on the way, and hopefully a video or two before too long (might do a “Tapirback” vid).

At this point, though, I’m semi-retired from the calling... responding only to occasional batsignals from General Conferences and other whacky Mormon news that might be song-worthy. Of course, with “Mr. Revelation” Nelson at the helm now, that means I might still be pretty busy.
:biggrin:

I listened to all three of the albums you have posted on Bandcamp. Lots of great parodies there! I also recommended them to Mrs. Kishkumen.

These are great! I applaud your accomplishment.

A guy I knew at BYU did an ex-Mo album, more of a straight one. I ran across it by accident on the Salamander website. The links were all dead unfortunately.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist