It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: A few questions for Shulem
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:31 pm 
God

mentalgymnast wrote:
Shulem wrote:
You can run but you can't hide from me, troll...

I purposefully left this thread.... Why do you want to bring me back in and tie a rope around my neck?

Regards,
MG

Jersey Girl wrote:
Who is following you around? You yourself started this thread to engage Shulem.
Jersey Girl wrote:
Did someone force you to post on it again?

:lol: :lol: Well now you're just being reasonable, Jersey! [personal attack deleted]

Last edited by Lemmie on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 pm 
God

Quote:
MG
Why do you want to bring me back in and tie a rope around my neck?

Um, because of you starting the thread asking Shulem a question and his destroying your simpleton testimony with real and actual evidence. We want you to see the rope is around the neck of your testimony because faith cannot overcome evidence. It never has been able to. Shulem and this thread, among many, have demonstrated this to my personal entire satisfaction.

"The problem is most religions proceed to try and explain the truth and then insist that you agree with their explanation." Brad Warner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:21 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Who is following you around? You yourself started this thread to engage Shulem.
Jersey Girl wrote:
Did someone force you to post on it again?

:lol: :lol: Well now you're just being reasonable, Jersey! [personal attack deleted]

I humbly apologize that I had a momentary lapse into reason or possibly logic.

I'll try to refrain from thinking in public.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:39 pm 
God

[personal attack deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:13 am 
God

[personal attack deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:49 pm 
God

Joseph Smith claimed his translation of Facsimile No. 2 was given as far as he had any right to give and associated it to things pertaining to the holy temple:

Joseph Smith wrote:
Fig. 8. Contains writings that cannot be revealed unto the world; but is to be had in the Holy Temple of God.
Fig. 9. Ought not to be revealed at the present time.

Yet, apologist Jeff Lindsay says this on his webiste,

"But the Facsimiles are not said to be sacred or divinely inspired"

Oh snap!

What have you to say about that, mentalgymnast, [personal attack deleted]?

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:45 pm 
God

***ATTENTION***

I HAVE JUST MADE A MAJOR DISCOVERY AND HAVE COME TO A REALIZATION IN WHICH CORRECTS A MAJOR MISNOMER ABOUT THE PRODUCTION OF THE FACSIMILES!

I'M SITTING HERE TOTALLY SHOCKED AND NOW THIS REQUIRES A WHOLE NEW APPROACH! THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MY DISCOVERY OF THE JACKAL SNOUT ARE GOING TO SEE THINGS IN A NEW LIGHT.

HELP!

I WILL ANNOUNCE MY PERSONAL DISCOVERY SHORTLY!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:59 pm 
God

You have said this on three threads now. Are you going to start a new thread? I am just on the edge of my seat and I'm being serious about that.

Very exciting.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:34 pm 
God

Shulem, please:

"I'm on sabbatical in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books." Daniel C. Peterson in 2012

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:38 pm 
God

***I'M GOING TO HAVE TO POST THIS IN ALL THREE THREADS TO KEEP MY DISCOVERY CONSISTENT AND HAVE JUST CORRECTED MY WEBSITE TO REFLECT THE CHANGE***

I've been studying the plates to make the Facsimiles and have realized that the medium used to create the plates is NOT wood! Wood is a misnomer! The medium in which Reuben Hedlock actually carved the plates is a type of clay lead that was hardened and made suitable for the press. I realized this by scanning close images of all three plates and you can see that the clay lead is actually fastened to woodwork via screws but the once friable medium in which the work was carved was clay lead. Also, I was able to determine that Hedlock used gridlines (see upper corner of Facsimile No. 2 plate) in which to establish his perimeters and size.

Hence, the clay lead was molded and swiped with fine tools to create the images and writing of the Facsimiles. I'm more than ever convinced that the snout was first carved in clay and later chiseled out. Signs of this are right there in CLAY LEAD!

Look out LDS apologists! Your ass is grass!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:10 pm 
God

Just bumping this for MG. I don't believe he's adequately addressed Shulem's points.

- Doc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:55 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Just bumping this for MG. I don't believe he's adequately addressed Shulem's points.

- Doc

If it looks like a fraud, behaves like a fraud, and acts like a fraud, then it probably is a fraud.

Isn't that right, mentalgymnast?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:52 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
If it looks like a fraud, behaves like a fraud, and acts like a fraud, then it probably is a fraud.

Isn't that right, mentalgymnast?[/b]

To be honest, I think that you think...and it's rather obvious by your postings...you've discovered the smoking gun that proves the CofJCofLDS is not the true church of God on the earth. If you can live with and/or accept that this is true for you, I'm totally cool with that.

I don't happen to agree with you, but that's cool too. RIght? :smile:

Regards,
MG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 pm 
God

Quote:
Mental Gymanst
I don't happen to agree with you, but that's cool too. RIght?

Only with the understanding that the evidences Shulem has brought out you have not actually refuted, and therefore if you still continue to believe against the evidences, then that shatters any credibility on much else you have to say. How will we know if the evidences back you since you are not a follower of evidence, but a mere shallow faithist?

"The problem is most religions proceed to try and explain the truth and then insist that you agree with their explanation." Brad Warner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:22 pm 
God

mentalgymnast wrote:
Shulem wrote:

To be honest, I think that you think...and it's rather obvious by your postings...you've discovered the smoking gun that proves the CofJCofLDS is not the true church of God on the earth. If you can live with and/or accept that this is true for you, I'm totally cool with that.

Regards,
MG

No it's not cool and it's not all right. I object to your church slandering the Egyptian gods and especially making a mockery of Anubis by calling him a slave and cutting off his snout. I object! I'm offended.

It's not cool.

The Book of Abraham and the Facsimiles are NOT cool. Now do you get that, or what? I want your church to cease printing these slanderous things and defaming the Egyptian gods.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:30 pm 
God

mentalgymnast wrote:
Shulem wrote:

Regards,
MG

I'm not supposed to call you a troll anymore or taunt you so you can rest easy on that.

But I'm mad as hell at your church for printing slanderous lies in the Facsimiles and mocking the ancient Egyptian religion. I want you to know, mentalgymnast, I have a deep hatred towards your church for continuing to do this without apology. Your church is very offensive to me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:54 pm 
God

mentalgymnast,

It's apparent you've learned a lot about the Book of Abraham since our last discussion during the holidays. My question for you shouldn't be too hard to answer, one in which you might find familiarity -- you will recall:

Joseph smith wrote:
The above translation is given as far as we have any right to give at the present time

What is the provenance of this statement, mentalgymnast?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12