Is there an English-Adamic Dictionary?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Re: Is there an English-Adamic Dictionary?

Post by _zeezrom »

zeezrom wrote:Oh I just remembered!

PAY LAY ALE

I wonder why it doesn't have the word "Awman" in it since pay lay ale has "Oh God...." in it.

It seems that perhaps it should be "Awman pay lay ale" or something.
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

zeezrom wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:Why do you ask questions for which you already know the answer? I don't see the point.

wah waaaaaaah

That is absolutely hilarious. Never watched that one before.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Johannes
_Emeritus

Post by _Johannes »

Kish, I'm surprised that I don't see the name of Doctor John Dee marching towards this thread with exuberant confidence... or that of Donald Laycock.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Johannes wrote:Kish, I'm surprised that I don't see the name of Doctor John Dee marching towards this thread with exuberant confidence... or that of Donald Laycock.

Well, Johannes, my good sir, we do not advertise our methods for arriving at a multi-volume Jaredite Dictionary this far in advance. There will be essays on all of these matters in volume 1.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist