Joseph the King in Mormon Theology

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Joseph the King in Mormon Theology

Post by _moksha »

Gadianton wrote:
Zerinus wrote:One thing you have missed. I am not your typical TBM either. I am someone who knows that the Book of Mormon is true. That is the difference.

The typical TBM claims to know the Book of Mormon is true the same way you claim to know it's true.

If Zerinus knows he knows rather than thinks he knows, then what is wrong with that? His knowing might be heads and tails above the knowing of the average TBM. He may have received the gift of the second knowing so that his knowledge has been made sure.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Gadianton wrote:
Zerinus wrote:One thing you have missed. I am not your typical TBM either. I am someone who knows that the Book of Mormon is true. That is the difference.

The typical TBM claims to know the Book of Mormon is true the same way you claim to know it's true.
moksha wrote:If Zerinus knows he knows rather than thinks he knows, then what is wrong with that? His knowing might be heads and tails above the knowing of the average TBM. He may have received the gift of the second knowing so that his knowledge has been made sure.

:lol:
"...the gift of the second knowing..."
priceless.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

mentalgymnast wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Lol. Z. You know nothing. You're just a dumb cow grazing along in life, dull-eyed, daft, and unaware.

- Doc

DocCam, the more I listen to you, the more I'm convinced that you are a very narrow minded individual. If the way you respond to folks that don't think as you do is any indication of where you've arrived after rejecting Mormonism, I am saddened. The lack of respect that you continually demonstrate towards those that you consider to be "know nothing...dull-eyed, daft, and unaware...dumb cows" is, in itself, an eye opener to the type/kind of person you are. The time you spend here spouting off this kind of diatribe is revealing also.

What DRIVES you to do this? Don't you have better things to do than dedicate yourself to throwing mud at people?

Sheesh,
MG

1) How am I narrow-minded?

2) The lack of respect I show some people is reciprocal. Zerinus has been a complete and utter dickhole. He deserves the scorn he dishes out.

3) What's revealing about the time I spend posting on this board? Note: mentalgymnast, Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:39 pm, Posts: 6254

3a) In 6,254 posts since 2013 how much have you totally had your mind blown, and totally expanded your consciousness? Because from what I see you're still exactly the same person, saying the exact things, and bearing your testimony the same exact way as you did in 2013.

4) What drives me to do this is I'm passing time while I'm MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. I participate on this forum to learn from the educators, spar with the grousing rabble rousers, make jokes for those who can appreciate them, and irritate the sensitive souls who aren't used to being challenged. It's catharsis. It's entertainment. It's learning. It's like, totally expanding my mind, brah.

5) I absolutely don't have better things to do otherwise I'd be doing them. Duh.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_grindael
_Emeritus

Post by _grindael »

The lack of respect that you continually demonstrate towards those that you consider to be "know nothing...dull-eyed, daft, and unaware...dumb cows" is, in itself, an eye opener to the type/kind of person you are. The time you spend here spouting off this kind of diatribe is revealing also.

So he's the Mormon Discussion police now? :lol:

The time you spend linking to Mormon Apologetic nonsense is also quite revealing. You are one of the most narrow minded anons that has ever posted here. You also constantly lie and are so dishonest that dozens of people have made a point of calling you out on it. You haven't got a leg to stand on here, but go ahead and keep up with the hypocritical BS. I'm sure you have nothing better to do. 6254!
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
_zerinus
_Emeritus

Post by _zerinus »

moksha wrote:If Zerinus knows he knows rather than thinks he knows, then what is wrong with that? His knowing might be heads and tails above the knowing of the average TBM. He may have received the gift of the second knowing so that his knowledge has been made sure.
That is a nice way of putting it! :biggrin: