Copyright Question for Shades

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_mentalgymnast
_Emeritus

Re: Copyright Question for Shades

Post by _mentalgymnast »

Jersey Girl wrote:
mentalgymnast wrote: I definitely would appreciate not having to continually respond to your posts over and over again.

:lol:

It is true.

Yet here you are. Again. As I mentioned to Lemmie, don't you guys have anything else to do other than come here waste time berating others?

You folks just can't let it go/die, can you?

Regards,
MG
_mentalgymnast
_Emeritus

Post by _mentalgymnast »

Maksutov wrote:I'd rather talk about you...

OK. That's just plain weird, dude.

The truth comes out.

Regards,
MG
_mentalgymnast
_Emeritus

Post by _mentalgymnast »

Maksutov wrote:You already led us in an unproductive direction.

I appreciate you POV. I happen to think you are mistaken. I am happy to simply agree to disagree knowing that we have opposite points of view.

Are you Ok with this? :smile:

Regards,
MG
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Jersey Girl wrote:
I definitely would appreciate not having to continually respond to your posts over and over again.

:lol:

My power is absolute, apparently. :twisted: Who knew? :lol:
_mentalgymnast
_Emeritus

Post by _mentalgymnast »

Mak wrote:[MG watches himself] in the mirror and [uses] us as [his] narcissistic props while [he pretends] to win arguments that they never can never articulate or defend.

Oh my, what a wicked web we weave here, Mak.

Your efforts at pseudo-psychiatry are duly noted.

I appreciate you POV. I happen to think you are mistaken. I am happy to simply agree to disagree knowing that we have opposing points of view.

Are you Ok with this?

Regards,
MG
_mentalgymnast
_Emeritus

Post by _mentalgymnast »

Are we done yet folks?

There are other threads that are much more interesting to me than this one at this point. Well, earlier than this point, truth be told.

Regards,
MG
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

mentalgymnast wrote:
Maksutov wrote:I'd rather talk about you...

OK. That's just plain weird, dude.

The truth comes out.

Regards,
MG

We're always talking about you, that's really what you care about, right? That's the only thing you're interested in, after all.

So I have to talk about you since you won't talk about anything else. You apparently don't know anything else. And I really don't care about your ignorance, it's your problem.

But like I said, you're a useful exhibit to demonstrate all kinds of fallacies and dishonesty. If you don't believe me, take a poll and see if I'm alone in my opinion of you. I'm not.

Don't like it? Cry about it. You know you will. :lol:

Expect me to feel embarrassed or regretful for my contempt for you? Nope. See if you can drum up some support for your silliness. Maybe you can enlist Z-boy. :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

mentalgymnast wrote:Are we done yet folks?

There are other threads that are much more interesting to me than this one at this point. Well, earlier than this point, truth be told.

Regards,
MG

Yeah, it was a stupid thread to begin with. Got stupider. Happens a lot with your threads. :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Maksutov wrote:We're always talking about you, that's really what you care about, right? That's the only thing you're interested in, after all.

Apparently. Exhibit 1--note how mental took this statement you made about apologist trolls in general...
Maks wrote: Cast out everywhere else but allowed here, they portray themselves up as grand apologists, watching themselves in the mirror and using us as their narcissistic props while they pretend to win arguments that they never can never articulate or defend.
but then he took the time to cut it up so he could read into it you talking only about him...
mentalgymnast, re-writing Maks, wrote:[MG watches himself] in the mirror and [uses] us as [his] narcissistic props while [he pretends] to win arguments that they never can never articulate or defend.
:eek:

Maks wrote:So I have to talk about you since you won't talk about anything else. You apparently don't know anything else.
Clearly.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Lemmie wrote: My power is absolute, apparently. :twisted: Who knew? :lol:

You are legend.

;-)
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb