Make Way for Dodos!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Re: Make Way for Dodos!

Post by _consiglieri »

Craig Paxton wrote:Thank you for the entertainment...and also for holding these men accountable for what they are selling

Thank you so much, Craig!

I admit I was winging this one a bit. I typically take all sorts of time and amass notes and organize and everything.

This one was time-driven in order to get it out while the issue was still fresh.

I had read the articles and blogs before, but for some reason, while I was actually recording them, all these ideas kept jumping into my mind that I hadn't seen before, and I just sort of did a stream of consciousness thing.

It was a lot of fun!

Glad you enjoyed it!
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Listening to it again, 50 minutes in.

I honestly think Holland was making stuff up. The mission president in Houston just ate the faith promoting story up like a typical Mormon fool. I'm sure the missionaries did too.

Where was the Holy Ghost while all this BS was falling off the lips of elder Dodo? The Mormon Holy Ghost is a freaking joke!

:lol:
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:Listening to it again, 50 minutes in.

I honestly think Holland was making stuff up. The mission president in Houston just ate the faith promoting story up like a typical Mormon fool. I'm sure the missionaries did too.

Where was the Holy Ghost while all this BS was falling off the lips of elder Dodo? The Mormon Holy Ghost is a freaking joke!

Hey...... go easy on him, a ghost can only do so much. I mean if he was on assignment in the MG31 Galaxy, he wouldn't have been able to work much here in the Milky Way.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:Hey...... go easy on him, a ghost can only do so much. I mean if he was on assignment in the MG31 Galaxy, he wouldn't have been able to work much here in the Milky Way.

Behold, I am the Holy Ghost and will cause your heart to burn!

Someday, I'll have a body and touch my own privates.

Let the Holy Ghost touch YOU! It will feel good. Yesssss.

_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

I hope the Church does not issue a command for members to cease recounting the stories told by General Authorities because of Consiglieri's research.

Incidentally, that was impressive research. It got a bit like Hoover's summation speech to the Faber College Disciplinary Council towards the end, but I think all readers of the Deseret News could well put down their paper and march out of the house coughing, "b*** J**".
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_grindael
_Emeritus

Post by _grindael »

Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Holy Ghost »

Shulem wrote:Listening to it again, 50 minutes in.

I can't say where the Mormon Holy Ghost was, but the Dodo is hard-hearted and refuses My promptings to be kind, gentle and generous with others and to only tell it like it is.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Holy Ghost »

Shulem wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:Hey...... go easy on him, a ghost can only do so much. I mean if he was on assignment in the MG31 Galaxy, he wouldn't have been able to work much here in the Milky Way.

Behold, I am the Holy Ghost and will cause your heart to burn!

Someday, I'll have a body and touch my own privates.

Let the Holy Ghost touch YOU! It will feel good. Yesssss.

Definitely.
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov