Oh My Flippin' Gosh! Tapir Dan is Now a Meme

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Oh My Flippin' Gosh! Tapir Dan is Now a Meme

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Oh My Flippin' Gosh! Tapir Dan is Now a Meme

Man, r/exmormon is en fuego today with the memez:

https://i.redd.it/bgx8kc7mo8az.jpg

- Doc
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Oh damn, I sure hope I don't go to Hell for laughing at this.

A couple of the items in the background are priceless!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Put a pile of hair on that head and take off the mustache and that could be me!
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Kishkumen wrote:Put a pile of hair on that head and take off the mustache and that could be me!

Ha. You know what's weird? I literally picture you as Severus Snape. Can't help it. The avatar set the stage for that one.

- Doc "I think I like Ravenclaw" NC4Me

_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

So...is this a South Park illustration? If so, are they going to do a special on Mopologists? :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Ha. You know what's weird? I literally picture you as Severus Snape. Can't help it. The avatar set the stage for that one.

- Doc "I think I like Ravenclaw" NC4Me

I don't blame you. I tend to think of Severus Snape when I am at MDB. It is as if I assume a Snape-like persona when I post here. I can't help it either. Something of the spirit of Snape (figuratively speaking) shapes my posts.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist