Should we pity TBM's?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Should we pity TBM's?

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Obviously the church isn't what it claims for so, so many reasons. Should we feel sorry for those who still are blinded by family and group pressure to remain in the church web?
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Should we pity TBM's?

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

No. We have the Internet now. If a TBM chooses to remain it's literally a choice to belong to a demonstrable fraud.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Yes, the internet doesn't allow many excuses any more for not knowing the facts. However, social and familial pressure is strong and the FP/Q12 is unrelenting in their fraud propaganda. Nevertheless, I feel sorry for the victims. Life is so much better without the albatross of false guilt around my neck. Beer and wine are nice to drink. Coffee is good too. Sundays without cult responsibilities are wonderful and most important of all, I love taking control of my own life without having to worry what some church parent thinks.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

I feel bad for the dependents and adults caught in an economic situation that keeps them in the organization. I don't feel sorry for the ones that roll over because their family might judge them. Like, who in the “F” are they to judge anyone? They literally believe in a corporation that is helmed by a polygamous man-god.

C'mon. Unless you consider them retarded how do you feel pity for them? They're ridiculous.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.