Juliann Gets Her Comeuppance Over On MD&D

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Bond James Bond
_Emeritus

Re: Juliann Gets Her Comeuppance Over On MD&D

Post by _Bond James Bond »

MsJack wrote:Juliann's comeuppance is that her only legacy in life will be "ran a sucky message board."

Tombstone material. Etch it in marble.
Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded.-charity 3/7/07

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Ms.Jack is godhead.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

Chap wrote:I admire any non-Mormon who has the combination of motivation and skills needed to post on that board in any substantive and critical way, and to ensure that he or she is allowed to continue to do so.

It can be done (just about). But the effort required is akin to, say. writing a short story without using the letter 'e'. It can be done, but there are so many more interesting things to do with that amount of energy and time.

Try being a exmormon turned evangelical...I towed the line for years there...Juliann and Russell Mac. finally got rid of me. I remember getting suspended once for laughing at Juliann and asking her why she went to sacrament if it was so boring..after she basically said sacrament is a good place to do homework with all the boring talks.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Madison54
_Emeritus

Post by _Madison54 »

Ceeboo wrote:Hi Madison! :smile:

Madison54 wrote:Teancum (who I love

It's been so long since I have read any posts by Teancum - or have had the opportunity to engage Teancum - but those unfortunate realities have not eliminated the very fond memories that I have from many many moons ago. :smile:

When you stop and think about it, it's really quite remarkable that people that you have never met in real life can leave impressions like that (both good and not so good)

Peace,
Ceeboo

Hey Ceeboo!! :smile:
I agree! It doesn't take long for someone to leave an impression either!

I like Teancum's posts and usually always agree with him. I don't know his history, but did he used to be a Bishop (somehow I feel I've read that)?