The "One True" Trailer Park

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jonah
_Emeritus

The "One True" Trailer Park

Post by _Jonah »

I was driving around Northern Arizona yesterday when I saw this sign. At first I thought perhaps my "spiritual eyes" were playing tricks on me, so I jumped out of my car to take a picture and confirm what my physical eyes had actually seen. From the arrow on the sign, it appears one has to "choose the right" to get into the trailer park. :lol:

"You can leave the trailer park, but the trailer park won't leave you alone".

Red flags look normal when you're wearing rose colored glasses.
_Tator
_Emeritus

Re: The "One True" Trailer Park

Post by _Tator »

Jonah wrote: From the arrow on the sign, it appears one has to "choose the right" to get into the trailer park. :lol:

Or maybe they are all right-wing conservatives! :rolleyes:
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

It's too bad they had to scrunch the letters together in the bottom part because it makes it look like they ran out of space. Sorta tacky if you ask me. Here at MDB, we certainly aren't tacky!
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

See how easy it is for the Father of All Lies to deceive us? That’s not an arrow indicating “choose the right.”

It’s a devil’s tail. :evil: :twisted:
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_SuperDell
_Emeritus

Post by _SuperDell »

Two wrongs don't make a right but three Lefts do.
“Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love truth.”
― Joseph Joubert