Why I am breaking the rules

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_bosshog
_Emeritus

Post by _bosshog »

Gazelam wrote:What is it that you think I reaped?

You have become the great judge of eternity, and of all souls.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

Good heavens! Sexual perversion everywhere. Not only is CoffeeCat's son homosexual, but I'm beginning to suspect that CoffeeCat is actually Polygamy Porter in drag.

Wheeeeeee!
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Coggins7 wrote:Good heavens! Sexual perversion everywhere. Not only is CoffeeCat's son homosexual, but I'm beginning to suspect that CoffeeCat is actually Polygamy Porter in drag.

Wheeeeeee!

In drag and they will be making a movie about that one and COGGY boy you can play yourself....the pervert...we like typecasting......and My name is not COFFEECAT is it OUT OF MY MISERY...are you having a hard time keeping up with the plot line.....Cause it has been a little hard to follow for some
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

I know know from this thread to mentaly add the line "fffft...okay dude, check it out..." to all future posts I read on this board.

Gaz
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Gazelam wrote:I know know from this thread to mentaly add the line "fffft...okay dude, check it out..." to all future posts I read on this board.

Gaz

At least, you have some humour once in a while. Happy holidays, GAZ.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland